mho

Kiyo is territorial over the people he care about, of he cares about you he sees you as part of his territory.

(Bare with me I have trouble with keeping up with the characters names)

Kol will accept all mutant type quirks, like Flex and Ana, almost automatic because as Momkey raised and even when adopting him, he saw the discrimination that they face.

Jack is a little self conscious about being deaf. Blake making fun (for lack of better worlds at the moment) hit a sour spot.

Kol doesn't like or stand for people making fun of others to put them down for things they can't truly control.

Kol might be a little an edge about Ronin because his quirk is similar to the person that tryed to kill and eat him.

Story ideas for you lovely people!

1. Jack's roommates find out about Blake being mean to him and the jab at him being deaf. They confront her... actually you can pick who you want to.

2. Jack is having a bad day and his roommates cheer him up and help him sleep.

3. Jack is having a hard time at school because his headphones stopped working and if you want to make it work, his mask broke or got stolen. This leads him to be on edge and panicky. You can have whoever you want they and help him, you can even use Blake. Like she would be salty in the beginning and being mean not fully knowing what to do, but in her own way she tried to help him and brought him to the nurse or someone that knows sign language.

4. The moments leading to Kol getting adopted by Momkey. Momkey taking care of him and helping him with getting his emotions under control at night and help him with understanding what's appropriate to say or do in the mornings when hes basically emotionless/ can't really feel them to the full extent.

5. Kol overstepped a boundary or someone in the daytime and didn't really understand it or feel bad, until night hit and he goes to make up for it.

6. Kol over uses his quirk and the others had to first get him to stop, take him to the nurse,then they all took care of him. He could have done this because he was saving the others in his night club, lost control while training, trying to safe someone while training, got pushed too far, or got too scared by something or someone.