SDS2

(Just assume from now on that all chapters will contain spoilers.)

RIP. Ritchie's family

Ok, so we got to see Ritchie's other form and from the sound of it, the others haven't seen Ritchie like this before. So here are some headcanons!

1. Ritchie never truly loved someone before and had it reciprocated. His wife was the only person that truly got him and let him be himself. She could be just as honey as him.

2. Dispite them being an open relationship they would always choose to got back to eachother. Of a person form the others party tried to separate them, then they would drop that person as they took their first lover's side.

(I'm just going to call the wife M)

3.The others doubted the the child was Ritchie's because of how tall/old he was. It seemed that when he left it wasn't too too long. We know that he also isn't adopted.

So this is my conclusion, M was a sickly person, just living her life up until her inevitable death. After meeting Ritchie her life was at an all time high, but she still wanted a family, she wanted to shee her kid grow up, but even if she was able too have one she'd die before their 10th birthday. Ritchie wanting to please his wife and also wanting a kid with her figured something out to where the kid would age faster, but slowly back to a normal rate after M's death.

4. M being sick is one of the reasons she was a very ambitious and open person. She did anything and everything with Ritchie. She also encouraged Ritchie to find a fling or a person even if it's just after her death. She also made him promise to keep living however he did before and after meeting her, when she would die.

5. Ritchie chooses his sin to be that of a sexual lust, then of a blood lust. When he went crazy on the corrupt guards it was because he snapped into his blood lust.

6. Ritchie is like an oversized cat, with cat tendencies especially in his other form.

7. The necklace around his neck is something M gave him to remember her and to help ground him if he ever lost himself.

8. Ritchie told M all about his sin and how he could lose himself in a blood lust. This was when they actually got serious with eachother, Ritchie was trying to scary her form truly loving him so it would be easier for him not to love her.

This didn't work instead she fell harder because of his honesty and caring for her. She bought him the necklace to because in her mind even of she was gone this necklace would be their to remind him to stay himself and in control.

———————————————————

Prompts

1. The other, or one of them, catch Ritchie talking to himself about M and his promise to move on and keep living how he was. They then try to help cheer him up.

2. Ritchie is stuck in his other form and his mind is not fully their, he acts differently then normal. (You can choose how he reacts to the others and how they respond.)

3. Someone brakes Ritchie's necklace and he goes crazy, they other sins have to try and get him back into a sound mind before he goes on a complete murder rampage.

4. Devin's character helping Lucas adjust to bring a sin/him being the mom friend.

5. Lucas just acting out his sin.

-January 15/2022-