fto

Ritchie can be a clingy drunk.

Devin can be really protective of his new family. He's one of the only people that understand that Ritchie will have relapses because life isn't easy for him right now and being a guild leaders doesn't help.

Flurry will adopt anyone she sees on the streets.

Mania will slowly kill people that hurts her family.

Ritchie and Brandon struggle to find fitting clothes.

Mitch says he won't try to change anymore, however Kay has other plans.

Ritchie and Brandon are 27 and they came to Alantied 9 years ago, meaning they were 18.

I'm even more conference that Indolus can be the son of Ritchie and Flurry. He also acts like a kid trying to be an adult.

What would an uncle Brandon look like? Would he make the kid hyper them send them to his brother?

When Brandon and Ritchie first come to this world and was taking over, it was more like they were fused with their demons. They were fully awake, but was under too much influence from their demons. Why? Because they didn't look like their demons, like when Jupiter fully took over Brandon.

This is because they didn't willing give their demons control. This is why Ritchie was able to fall in love with Flurry. If you want to talk about this more go to my talking book.

Nix is protective of his kids, Mimi and Tinin.

Bryan seems selfabsorbed, but he uses that to hide the pain of being an orphan and growing up alone.

-October 22,2020-