Fto

The reason why Ritchie not being able to sense Brandon anymore crippled him was because their souls are completely intertwined with eachother.

This is why Ritchie went crazy, he knows he's alive because if he wasn't Brandon's soul would have went to Ritchie's. That he could heal from with alot of help.

However, when this is happening of one not being able to sense the other while alive will drive them insane. This explains the lack of care Ritchie expresses for himself. He also is purposely pushing the others away because they can't completely control what they do to themselves, let alone to others. Not only that but now add having demons in the mix.

Rijin is also going crazy because if Brandon's missing then his brother is missing. Since Jupiter is incontrol he doesn't go to their shared realm because whatever the person's magic was it twisted him into not caring or wanting his brother to know they are both ok(this gets fixed when they are taken down and reunited). This would explain why he can't force Ritchie to take care of himself and stop lashing out at the others because he's in the same condition.

———————————————————

When the twins were younger Brandon was almost always sick and Ritchie would be overworked by the parents. The parents favored Brandon over Ritchie. The only reason they kept Ritchie was because how negatively it would affect Brandon, Ritchie was skilled at making these contraptions with little to no schooling; they used this skill  to get more money, and to use him as a maid.

The parents would also berate and harm Ritchie when they saw fit. Because of this Ritchie has a fake eye(can still see outvof that eye and can change its color at will. He made the eye himself and he helps creates prosthetics in his free time)for not finishing a product on time and the father was drunk. Thankfully they never sold him for or have him do any sexual things.

Ritchie being near Brandon and feeding him some of his energy(lifeforce?) was the only thing that kept Brandon alive, until he was able to develop a better immune system.

Ritchie has times were he cant stop working and he has to have someone stop him. This being a side effect of the parents.

As a little kid Ritchie was quite, stayed to himself, didn't have a full grasp on his emotions, and did as he was told. Brandon was outgoing and a little rebellious, unless they threatened Ritchie, then he eathered obeyed or attacked the person. When it can to Ritchie he wouldn't defend himself but If you were to hurt or threaten Brandon that's a different story.

They got away from their parents(Brandon having enough of the parents grabbed Ritchie and ran)because of a really bad storm. This storm was monstrous with its floods, tornadoes, lightning causing fires and shaking the ground. It almost seemed as if it was protecting them because around the twins the storm was either calm or it completely avoided them.

They managed to find their Aunt P through they storm. She managed to get custody of the boys, helped Ritchie with his emotions and trauma cases by the parents, and put the parents in jail. When she dissapeared the twins lived on their own.

If they ever saw their parents again Ritchie will freeze up and do almost anything they say for him to do because of their conditioning. He will shake as he tries to fight his instincts. He will be able to brake it if they hurt or try to have him hurt his family(guild).

Rian and Brandeen(I hate and love them) are in Divinis Magia now to repent and finish getting help. Brandeen wasn't the one to case Brandon to lose control.  Brandon managed to get Brandeen to surrender and convinced him they could help him and his brother.

The guild leaders found out they had a childhood and Brandeen's untrained powers when they were kids forced them to be evil. Rian is a cannibal because whatever regular food they managed to get he always hand it to Brandeen.
———————————————————

When Brandon's or Ritchie's demon takes over they will only kill the evil people (murders of innocent people, ravish, abusive people, neglective guardians, ect) Now if it was a thief who stole to support their family, the demons would let them go. They are able with their own eyes(not the host) to see if the people is bad or good. This doesn't include being able to see if they are able to redeem themselves.

———————————————————

So I want you guys to give me the animes that you watch if you watch any at all. If you don't want anime give me your favorite shows/movies.

I also recommend the game Identity V. Go check it out on the app store.