fto

Devil/Demon slayers are weaker against holy magic, but strong against dark. (Dark doesn't hurt as much as holy)

God slayer are the opposite weaker against dark, stronger against holy.

Plant is a bean!

David and Lucas are the parents of the guild.

I know Kit is mad at Ritchie, but hes in pain too, please stop wishing the worst for him. Its already bad enough the past stuff he did and now killing Tapio, and his brother being took over, started a dark guil, and now being a hoisted.

Ritchie is probably getting tortured.

Kit will be super nice to Brandon and will be harsh on Ritchie and will be sending lots of jabs at him.

If Ritchie is being happy,  or acting happy, Kit will either do a direct or   subtle reminder of what he did. She doesn't fully see the all the harm she's doing to Ritchie and Ritchie knows this and lets her because he feels he deserves it.

Brandon won't say anything or do anything when he hears her because Ritchie made him promise. He will cheer him up and help prevent Ritchie having bad thoughts. The other will try to keep her from doing it.

Inmo is overly acting stupid to try and cheer and distract the others.

Can we just imagine what Devils Toung  would do if Ritchie was poofed into a child?

Feel free to comment what you think or if you want to talk about the episodes

Putting this here, I know it's on my ask and dare. I have to put the art in this book too.

 I have to put the art in this book too

-September 25,2020-