rosewood

*haven't watched it in a little while*

Michael and Austin both didn't believe Ritchie has asthma because when ever  Ritchie got like that it wasn't to bad to the point he needed his inhaler. This is also because Ritchie has a habit of overreacting to thing.

What got them to believe Ritchie was when he had an intense episode and needed the inhaler but it was broken from a fight all three of them had with eachother. This lead to Ritchie being hospitalized.

In one of the episodes with the principal there were guns on the ship. Ritchie stated he was afraid of guns, but later on he started to enjoy them. This might be because of trama in his past.

Michael puts up with what Austin and Ritchie puts him through because he knows they care and are showing it in their own way. Whenever  Austin and Ritchie thinks/does overstep the boundaries they do everything in their power to set it right. This goes from watching Michael's favorite movies to taking out to eat at his favorite restaurant and spoiling him with their money.

Just like Michael they both have jobs. They don't make as much as Michael though.  Whenever they bug Michael about buying dumb things they are either joking or they buy it with their own money.