fto: Soul crack

The guild leaders where currently hanging out in the dragon sanctuary. They all sat at the table eating pizza and drinking creepercola.

Sliver: "Michael, Bri I know you both can deal with souls, I have a question."

Bri: "Go ahead and ask."

Sliver: "You know I can sense/ kinda see a person's soul. What does it mean when you see one that is a completely different shape then others?"

This peeked everyone's interest as toget looked at the twins then Sliver.

Michael: "You're talking about the twins souls, I'm assuming. Its because they aren't from here. Brandon, Ritchie do you want to explain?"

Brandon: "Sure, we'll give the basics. In Salode we can summon our souls out and can battle that way if we wanted. Humans have regular hearts filled in with a color that represents a trait, we have the stronger souls that last after death and it gives us abilities. Monsters have upside down souls hearts that are white surrounded with the color tgay represents their magic. They have weaker souls that shatter after death as they turn to dust."

Ritchie: "Before you say anything we said we didn't have magic, abilities granted by the souls are different from magic. Monsters are what we call their race, they aren't bad. They are the ones that handles and knows more about souls. Souls can be sensitive and fragile out side of a battle and if someone gives you it to look at it's a sign of trust, besides if it's for medical purposes. If you want we can summon them and let you see. We let people care about and trust hold onto them to show how much we trust them."

Bri: "Don't cut yourselves off from them."

Brandon and Ritchie: "Okay."

Sliver: "Sure?"

Ritchie and Brandon summoned their souls. Both were manly red. Ritchie's had a lot more faded scars than Brandon and if you look closely you could see black mixed into it. The black was like veins deep inside his soul. Brandon's had faded scars too and his soul had some faded parts you could see if you looked close enough. The souls floated close to Sliver and stayed in-front of his face.

Sliver: "Why does Ritchie's look so much worse compared to Brandon's?"

Bri: "SLIVER!!"

Ritchie: "Puff, That was so blunt Hahhahahh! It's fine. I just went through something my brother was lucky to avoid. ."

Michael was slightly observing their souls when he gently pulled them closer causing his eyes narrowed.

Michael: "Ritchie, Brandon are you aware that there is a newly formed crack?"

Bri: "Why?! We just made two crack heal and almost completely dissapeared!"

Brandon: "We're sorry?"

Ritchie: "Can we ha-Hav-haave..."

Ritchie was trying to talk when Bri and Michael started to massage their souls. They were careful around the newly formed crack. Bri was singing praises and sending positive feelings into the souls. Michael was teaching Sliver how to handle the souls. They both melted like icecream on a hot day.

Michael had them move into a cuddle pile, the twins laying down as the others surrounded them. Whoever didn't have one of the souls would play with their hair and rubb their backs in a calm and caring manner, they all kept switching. Ritchie and Brandon had a flusted face from all the attention, caring, and love they were receiving. They were content and close to sleep, slowly the crack started to mend. They dragons moved around them.

Sliver: "This is so weird and cool."

Michael: "Indeed, you took it better than I thought."

Bri: "How are you both holding up."

Ritchie: "iss..... goo...in..."

Ritchie words were muddled and slurred, it also seemed lie his brain skipped over some. Brandon was held his brother close as they fully fell asleep. Bri looked agitated.

Sliver: "What's wrong love?"

Bri: "It seems they have been pulling a Michael. They never get like this unless unless they're over working and bot sleeping."

Michael: "I guess I'm a bad influence."

Michael guided the twins souls back into their chest before they all went to sleep.

(I hate it when I write the word I need, but when I exit and come back or publish it changes to a misspelling. Anyway hope you enjoyed.)

-July 5,2020-