More Fto crossover

What is Salode was in Avatar (not the blue people) universe.

I personally couldn't decide what type of bender they should be so I came up with them being the Avatar split into two people.

Ritchie would control/ bend fire and water, Brandon would do the same with air and earth. When one enter the Avatar state they would be able to control all by themselves. If both are in it, they can't use the element at the same time. However, bending the other elements that they can't normal bend puts a strain on them and makes them sick.

The Avatar soul was split into 2 parts because the world was edge, but not enough to actually need the Avatar. So the twins were born to give the world a warning to straighten up before it's too late. They both went on adventures and helped people as they trained.

Ritchie knows how to use lighting bending/redirect, water to heal, and blood bend. He hates blood bending and will try to avoid using it. Brandon knows how to lava, metal bend, and bend the air out of people's lungs. He also tries to avoid using this.

The twins also try to avoid relaxing/meditating in overly spiritual places because they dont want to be dragged into the Avatar state.

The reason why they don't bend in Alantied is because their ability to bend is blocked and they didn't see the need. This also blocked their connection to the spirit world. Their demons were able take over with out interference with their past lifes because of this.. However, when they got control back they were able to visit and be dragged into the spirit world again, still couldn't bend.

———————————————————
Let me know what element you would give them.

I could just imagine them casually siting and either Mario, Kit, Lucas, or David accidentally throw their magic at the twins. They thought they were going to die, that was until Ritchie or Brandon bended it away without realizing it. The next thing you know chaos everywhere and the twins just stares dumb founded and shocked at eachother.

*June 9,2020*