The Idea

The idea goes like this!

We mainly follow Brandon and everyone that was close to Ritchie. A clocked figure watch in the background.

Later on a person would barge into Divinus Magia and tell them Ritchie's grave was dugged up, his corps and the prison Cassandra was in are missing.

Cue chaos of trying to figure out the crime.

It turns out that the figure was  the father, a mysterious person, and a couple of guards that dragged Ritchie's corps and the prison away.

The father after some arguing and getting threatened to death confidences the others he could bring Ritchie back, but he needs Brandon and possibly Devin and Oakley to be their. Brandon, Devin, Flurry, Oakley, Yamitsu, and whoever else you want goes back to Salode with their magics in tact (that was the clause of them going.)

The father put something on Brandon and Oakley saying it's for their own good. Then the mysterious person preform what is needed to bring Ritchie back with Mrs. P and potion seller who followed them without the other knowledge.

Mrs.P sensed that they were needed when she saw the mysterious person and had Potion seller wip up a potion that would help combined with her tea.

The mother finds out about this and almost kills the father because he committed a unspoken crime twice rules long forgotten.

It turns out the mother had a had time getting pregnant so the father went down into the depts of the castles almost forgotten and hidden catacombs. Grabbed a pulsating plant in front of a big fossilized structure of this giant thing pinning another one with wings down. A stone weapon in the floor was at the base of the figures.

He gave it to the mother and was blessed with a baby the father wasn't sure ot would work, but than that baby turned out to be twins.

It turns out Ritchie was only born with half a soul that mimic the look of a full one, this is way Michael or Lo'Pho couldn't tell he had half a soul and could just tell his soul was off.

Due to Ritchie only having half a soul he was kinda like a parasite on Brandon's. His soul relied on Brandon's to keep him stable. This is way when Ritchie says he can't lose Brandon again, its true. Without Brandon Ritchie would go an a murderous rampage, they only people that would be semi safe would be his close love ones.

Anyways it turns out that Ritchie was also Ritchie the goat sin of lust in his almost past life. Ritchie didn't fully die in his past life because he was using a spell to seal away a big bad guy with his 7 hearts, but something happened and he only got to use 6. This is how his soul split in half and was reborn. The spell still succeeded because others poured their magic into it. The 7th heart was turned into that plant that the father used.

The mysterious person was Delta. Hes an old man that retired, but only come back because he knows a fractured soul is unstable, let alone only trying to bring back half from 2 didn't seals that required souls.

So he along with Mrs.P and potion seller did their magic to heal Ritchie's soul into one soul with the Fto Ritchie being brought back with his sds status and power. His old corps in the seal collapsed and his 6 hearts went into his new body, giving him 7 again. Brandon's lifespan extended and so did Oakley's without turning thoese 2 into demons. All happy endings!

(If you want to work with this feel free to alter it however you want. You could use this idea for a book or a oneshot. Enjoy the drawling I did when I was debating on if I should make this a book.)

Ps. The father to help cover his hide is the one to suggest the twins names so nobody would be confused if baby Ritchie didn't respond to a different name. He did this under the guise of honoring the names of two dead warriors.

 He did this under the guise of honoring the names of two dead warriors

Its kind of sad Ritchie will be leaving origins after so long, but I'm not shocked because of how his content has slowed. This was going to have to happen one day seeing as he worked on this for 6 years, he was one of the ones to create the group. I just cant wait to see what he has instore for was next.

-April 3,2022-