hear me out

Remember my previous post about the demon slayer headcanon. Yea? Good!

What if we combine fto and demon slayers?

So the portal that dragged the twins to  the fto world ( don't know how to spell the name) was from a mixture of  an powerful demons attack  and a magic anomaly in the fto world  happening at the same time.

Now the abilities that  Brandon(fire)and Richie(air) had are still there, they are just dormant and locked away. This happened in the fight.

                    -In Fto world-
They got took over by the demons in the  Lacma(?) because they were physically, emotionally, and mentally drained from fighting the chains on their abilities, and appearing in a different world.

Because  Ritchie has experienced with air he helped teach Brandon to control the winds because magic and their abilities were similar( not the same)in the way they worked.

The reason why they don't use their swords from the demon slayer world is because before they got sucked in they did not have their swords and the people in this new world would not sell a sword similar to their old ones. They  would use the swords that their magic gave them because those swords help boost the magic they both held.

(I'd like to think with training from a person that knows how to chang the shape of magic they would learn how to change the shape of their magic produced swords to the shape and weight or their old one. IDK)

What do you guys think of this? I know I'd love to see a story like this, but I'm not good at writing and I know I'd  butcher it trying. So if anyone or if you know of anyone that would want to make this a book or a one-shot at/tag me in the chapter/book I'd love too read it.

  *I am very sorry if I seem pushy or annoying about this or in my book ingeneral.*