fto

I'm not sure if I did this one of not, but a book I'm reading made me think of it so, just incase.

The book was an fto sword art online by Emmamoon29482. (I'm not doing a full tag just incase they aren't ok with it)

Ritchie was the only one stuck in the world. He was also a beta tester ( I need to rewatch his series on this.) Brandon was planning on joining Ritchie in the game, but when their mother found out about Ritchie being stuck she didn't let him go.

When Ritchie and Brandon both fell asleep they were about to meet in this void. Brandon would inform Ritchie of events in the real world and teach him what the school was teaching.

Brandon would give and send messages  for and by their mom and people close to them.

Ritchie suffered alot in the game and the time was sped up. The reason why he's so obsessed with Flurry is because he wants her to be safe and live a happy life. He doesn't want her to die like his girlfriend (or was it his fiancee? I should really write this after rewatching, but I might forget. Soo, I'ma make her his fiancee).

Ritchie has some PTSD and refuses to let the others play any vr type games without him making sure it's safe.

Everyone gets a little mad, ok a lot mad, at Ritchie with how good he is at games, especially vertical games. Brandon is good at coding as he took it up to try and help the people that get stuck in the game. He managed to save some lives by fixing glitches, though he still couldn't bring people back or alter the game.

Sometimes Ritchie's fighting stance matches his fighting in the fantasy world.

When they were free from their demons influence and control he had to have Brandon help convince him that this was still the real world.

Ritchie has times when he grows aggressive because of his demon and his mind being out of it a little because of the corrupted data in the game. The corruption of the data messed with his mind sometimes, especially when he's angry. ( I hope you get what I mean)

(Should I make another fto ask, dare, interact book?)