Fto: Where have you been!?

Ritchie and Brandon managed to get everyone back home, their little sister even followed them. Brandon went to sleep in his bed felling fully drained after dealing with their parents and Francesca. He was still a little angry at Ritchie for leaving him to Francesca devices. Ritchie on the other hand went to see Flurry.

Ritchie blinked infront of La Carnival and surprisingly landed in the way of Flurry.

Ritchie: "FL-"

Flurry froze for a second.

Flurry: "YOU, YOU IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU JUST ABANDON ME AGAIN! WE WHERE GOING TO GET JUSTICE FOR OUR- NOOO, MY SON! I WAS COUNTING ON YOU!"

Ritchie: "Flurry. I'm sor-"

Flurry's voice still held anger, but was also sad and desperate.

Flurry: "They almost got away Ritchie. If it wasn't for Yamitsu they would have gotten away. I want you to leave us all alone... Oakland included."

Ritchie felt his heart stop before speeding up.

Ritchie: "He's my son."

Flurry: "Ritchie just no. It's best if you stayed away from us. You clearly don't care enough seeing as you went on a vacation home when we needed you."

Flurry pushed passed Ritchie and went to check on Oakley. Ritchie standed in place feeling even more numb before blinking home.

Ritchie landed on his bed and just stared at the ceiling.

Ritchie: "Why can't everything go right for once? What am I doing wrong? I, I'm not allowed to see my son... That's  probably best I'd be a horrible dad. I deserve not even seeing him. I'm a horrible person huh, I killed people and family. Everything I do I ruin, I couldn't even be a good guild leader, a lover, maybe even brother."

Ritchie was stuck in thought when he felt another presence on his bed. Ritchie removed his arms from over his eyes and saw his sister. Ritchie kept his voice soft when he saw how distressed she was.

Ritchie: "Hey what's the matter."

Amira: "I had nightmare and didn't want to wake Brandon. Can I sleep with you?"

Her voice was so soft and she kept wiping away tears.

Ritchie: "Yea, do you want to talk about it?"

Amira: "Moma and dad was angry at me for leaving and and and."

Ritchie: "Shh, I got you."

Ritchie hugged his sister closer to him as he played with the hair at the back of her head and rubbed her back. Slowly Amire fell asleep cuddling her big brother. Ritchie held a slight smile on his face before following suit.

———————————————————

Flurry met up with Yamitsu by this monument. She was noticeably angry.

Yamitsu: "What's wrong shorty?"

Flurry: "I found Ritchie."

Yamitsu: "What did the no show have to say?"

Flurry: "He didn't really say anything I didn't let him. I huhh, I don't want to see him and I don't want him near my son. He looked fine so he had to be relaxing."

Unbeknownst to Yamitsu and Flurry a person over heard their conversation. He walked out to yell at them.

Viper: "Can you both shut up! Some of us are trying to pay respects!"