Fto

Ritchie will sneak into Brandon's bed in the middle of the night to make sure he's still there and alright.

Brandon knows Ritchie does this but doesn't say anything, he even invites Ritchie to his bed or invites himself into Ritchie's.

The twins separation anxiety is even worse now.

Ritchie was kinda joking when about the alcohol in the episode they all reunited. It's kinda a joke because his taste for alcohol is still there.

Kit has survivers guilt.

Inmo will be taking classes to get smarter.

Mario and Maina are like cousins.

Ritchie try's to act normal even though he's still beating himself up and the others haven't fully forgotten him.

A prompt for anyone to do.

Ritchie tries to interact with the others like normal and having a bad day. He knows the others dont like him, but he's trying to do better. Kit is still very mean and the only nice person to him that day was plant. The others were kinda hostile but not fully or completely intentional.

Brandon was busy because the others weren't letting him get anytime alone and  accidentally keeping him from Ritchie, Kit was keeping him from Ritchie on purpose.

Its night time and Ritchie sees Brandon asleep completely covering all of his bed, Ritchie had no room to squeeze in without risking waking Brandon.

Ritchie goes to sleep and has an nightmare about the guild hating on him and hitting him with magic, hands, weapons, and verbal assaults. He didn't do anything because he was stuck and believed he deserved it. The thing that broke him the most was after everyone left his brother did the same.

Dream Brandon was wishing he wasn't his brother, blamed him for Jupiter, said he hated him, he's the worst, said he wanted to get away from him, and whatever hurtful things you can think of to have him say.

Ritchie wakes up and curls into a tight ball, trying to stay quiet and stares at Brandon. Brandon wakes up and takes him a minute to realize something is wrong with Ritchie.

When walking up to him, Ritchie moves back and apologized and muttered about how dream Brandon was right(ex: I'm sorry I'm weak, I'm sorry I'm a bad brother.) Brandon comforts him and they fall asleep cuddling.

-September 29,2020-