sds

Brandon has a habit of grabbing on to people when he falls asleep, this is so he's never get left behind.

He is a masterful cook. He has to set up chastifold(?) to keep him awake during cooking just in case if he falls asleep.

Never eat Michael's cooking unless it the last option or is soup. One of his punishments for the others are tickle attacks.

David grew up in an orphanage. He spends some of his free time with the kids. He is not ashamed of where he grew up. Compared to other orphanages his was a luxurious "mansion".

Ritchie is immune to STDs and can cure them. Some of his dates are him helping others that got out of trafficking or the occasional person that was lied to.

The other half of his dates is him counseling/consoling other. When in a relationship with someone he can seem clingy.

Ritchie is afraid to be left in a dark room with no escape or anything living to have physical contact with.

Michael is afraid of being forced to stay in the demon realm forever separate from his loved ones.

Brandon is afraid of overly populated areas. Being overly social with people. He can handle some not alot. Brandon is fine as long as he doesn't have too much interaction alone or is with the others.

David's fear is being useless and unable to protect his loved ones.

They are all in a relationship.