OoO2

Mania and Xylo are now like sibling. When they needed to use the restroom or change he tries to always look up, unless needed. Mania will help Xylo with his PTSD because when he was in her body she could feel his feelings.

When Xylo is having a rough night she'll make him sleep with her or of it's the day she'll make anyone that will trigger him go away.

Since Riccaro is a vessel and make of what was left of Set, he's the good that was lefted deep inside. Set wasn't born evil, just made from how he was treated and how he was worshipped. Riccaro is still his own person now because he also grew his own soul because of the person who helped Set make Riccaro.

If Set and Riccaro fully combined he will be locked away until he dissapeares back into Set's soul. Eliminating the part Riccaro made for himself, meaning  even of you separate him from Set,Riccaro won't come back.

Austin and Seek are acting weird because Kai did something to the heart to make Austin easily turned to his side and make Seek turn yandara.

(I'm not sure about Colin yet)

If Kai didn't do anything to make Colin different it's because he wanted him to suffer the most.

-July 21,2020-

-Edit-

I couldn't decide what angle to go for so have 3, I had a little trouble and I couldn't find any references that I wanted. I cut Ritchie off a little because I couldn't (and didn't) want to fight out the lower half. That's Jupiter's hand and the fingers are on the back of his head, just incase you couldn't figure out how hes holding him.

A part of the reason Ritchie is kinda behind Jupiter is because he's going to drag Ritchie by the hair and so I wouldn't have to worry about the body.

Ritchie's bandanna fell around his neck in all fo the top drawings.

The chibe twins were going to be holding their demons hands too, but I didn't feel like it and I didn't know what they both would look like out of their bodies.

What if Rijin takes over, but helps Ritchie because he earned his respect by defending him lady season, but also didn't give him full power...yet.

-September 24,2020-