SDS Branlove

It was almost a normal day in the house of the 4 sins. Ritchie was flirting with the others, David just sat their food in-front of the others.

Ritchie: "I must of got punched by all of your beauty, because everytime I see you guys I lose my breath~"

Brandon: "Yea, yea. Now eat up Lusty boi."

Ritchie: "I'd love to eat you all~"

Michael:*lighty hits the back of his head* "No, he ment the regular food."

David:*pulls Brandon on his lap and gives him a kiss* "I hope you know we are going to spoil you today."

Brandon: "What?"

Michael: "You had a nightmare last night and we can tell you are having trouble napping today. Soo, be prepared."

Ritchie walked over to Brandon, after they all finished their food, and gave him a passionated kiss. The kiss was a little heated with their tongs exploring eachothers mouths, Ritchie more than Brandon. When Ritchie pulled away he leaned heavily on Brandon before turning into a small doll size, cuddling against his chest.

Ritchie: "I-I'm stay with you all day my fairy love~"

Brandon: "Wh-what ever dolly."

Michael picked Brandon(and Ritchie)up bridle style and carried them to the couch. He sat down with Brandon's head on his lap and ran his fingers through his hair.

Michael: "Love how about we all watch a movie?"

Brandon: "Mmmhum, ya I'd like that."

Ritchie was nuzzling and leaving small kisses all over Brandon's neck. David lifted Brandon's lower half up so he could slip under. When he got settled he started to give Brandon a massage.

They spent the day watching what ever Brandon wanted too. They all managed to take an hour nap. It got a little uncomfortable on the couch at 12am when David was at max hight.

When nighttime fell Michael carried Brandon, and by extant Ritchie, to their shared room. David was already in their pushing their beds together.

When they layed down Brandon had his back to Michael's chest  and his face in David's chest, as he cuddle Ritchie closer. Michael and David wrapped their arms around him, bringing them all closer to eachother. They all exchanged kisses before falling into a peaceful sleep.

(I won't always do this because I do struggle to sit and write them, but I'll  try from time to time. I'll let you guys  know when I'm ready to do another oneshot.)