Celestial High: No more pranks

Ritchie was waiting by where the others were eating. All the suddenly his friends were coved in syrup and feather. Ritchie jumped from were he was hiding.

Ritchie: "In your faces or should I say all over you! 10 me 0 you and that's just this week!"

Brandon: "IM DONE!"

Lucas: "CAN YOU NOT! WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!"

David: "IT'S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH YOU GOT US HERE WITH THE EXCUES OF THAT DARN SCRIPT AND ENTERTAINMENT!"

Ritchie: "It was only a prank, you know this and I couldn't help myself with that script."

Brandon: "THAT'S A DUMB EXCUSE AND YOU KNOW IT!"

David: "IF YOU DON'T STOP ALL OF THIS WE, WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS!"

All three of them stormed off to get clean. Ritchie looked down as tears streamed down his face.

Ritchie: "F-fine."

——–————————————————

They all made it to lunch and sat down,they all eyed Ritchie and around them.

Brandon: "Let me guess we are going to get pelted with spit ball."

Lucas: "No he switched the spices."

David: "We are probably going to get covered with something again. Is that what the script says?"

Ritchie: "I didn't do anything, I swear. I don't even have the script."

To prove his point he used the spices, showed their was no rigging, or pranks anywhere.

Brandon: "Impressive."

David: "Didn't think you had this in you. Keep it up."

Lucas: "I'm proud of you."

Ritchie: "Thank you, thank you very much!"

Ritchie did bows to the left and right. They all walked to class with out any incidents.

———————————————————

It was nighttime and almost everyone was soundly asleep, except Ritchie. He kept tossing and turning. He was scratching at his scales. He kept drifting ina and out of consciousness.

———————————————————

                        -At breakfast-

David: "I'm very surprised and proud of Ritchie, he hasn't tried or done anything."

Brandon: "I'm surprised he managed to do an 180 in a night. What if this is a trick?"

Lucas: "No he seemed sincere about it."

Ritchie walked in looking a little tired and this scales little red where it mets his skin. The others didn't notice this.

Ritchie: "What's up nerds?"

David: "Nothing you lizard."

Brandon: "What you going to eat?"

Ritchie: "This sandwich, Ahh!"

Others: "Revenge!!"

Lucas: "Guys we have to go, we are going to be late!"

They all left in a hurry, Ritchie leaving behind his sandwich.

———————————————————

Throughout the week Ritchie was having a worst time sleeping, eachnight he got less and less sleep. His scales became less and discolored. They all would joke and mess around with eachother, except Ritchie. Around the third day the others noticed how Ritchie looked.

———————————————————

They were relaxing in David's and Ritchie's room, waiting for Ritchie to enter. Brandon was behind the door, Lucas was sitting in-front of the TV, and  David was on his bed. When Ritchie walked in Brandon slammed the door shut and Lucas made him sit on the couch.

David: "What is happening to you?"

Ritchie's voice was soft and tired.

Ritchie: "What do you mean?"

Brandon: "Don't lie to us, you don't look well."

Ritchie: "I um."

David: "Please we are worried about you."

Ritchie: "It doesn't matter."

Lucas: "Yes it does, you didn't start to act like this... until you... stopped. Is this because of you not pranking of causing  mischief."

Ritchie: "No-no *cough&."

David: "It is!? Come on act up!"

Ritchie: "N-no."

Brandon: "Why?"

Ritchie: "I, I don't *cough* want to lose you guys."

They all looked confused before remembering  what happened a couple days ago. They didn't know how depened Ritchie was on his pranks and mischief. David pulled in onto the bed.

David: "We are going to make sure you sleep, hey stop scratching, and tomorrow you will be causing pranks and mischief."

Ritchie was going to protest until they cuddle him, slowly putting him asleep. In the morning they had him cause alot of mischief and pranks. They made sure he'd at least do two pranks a day.

(I wanted to do a one shot so here it is.)

-July 14,2020-