SDS n Other

When Ritchie flirts with the others he doesn't always mean it, he just wants to get under their skin.

Ritchie can be socially inept at comforting people and identifying which situations are ok to flirt at. So he defaults to always flirting.

Ritchie became the sin of lust because his big crime was that of bloodshed. The main reason hes lust not wrath is because 1 him being an incubus and 2 Gowther was the one to take him down and bring him under his wing.

Delta is mom!

Lucas has truble getting vegetables. To get him to eat them no problem Delta has to cook them a specific way.

———————————————————

Not a shocker that I watched Nya's and Bryan's security breach role play. However I want to talk about it.

I see almost everyone taking Bryan's and Steve's side and making Pat the bad guy. (Yes he has his faults.)

However, I get why Pat shot Steve and didn't want Bryan back. Steve has hurt Pat without meaning (his breach mode) too and with Pat being human that is dangerous for him because he can't easily be repaired.

Yes, he stood in Steve's way, however from my understanding Steve didn't try to explain to Pat too much what was happening. Pat also only ever hear of things going wrong around Bryan and whenever Bryan took over Steve he was aggressive in so way or form.

I also see why Pat doesn't want Bryan to take over. Pat spent so much time fixes the place and getting things in order. Despite the fact that Bryan was gone for  (2?)  Years he things he can just take over again without any hassle.

(Also happy Valentine's day!)

-February 14,2022-