sno and mho

Another reason Kol took it so seriously is because the bomb that took his mother's life was said to be a fake one for the hero's to use later, some others say they thought it was a fake threat. Kol took the training seriously on the off chance the bomb was not a fake.

If Kol's dad tried to get him back he can and he'd be taken away from Momkey. He'd be forced to stay at his father's. Momkey can fight to have Kol stay with her because she did adopt him, however if the court rules it they can make it where he wouldn't be able to see her.

This is due to them being related by blood and the father getting his act together. The father would also try and get Kol out of school

Kowalski is able to delay/ keep Kol away from him, by not getting the papers that says this man can take Kol out and slowly file them so Momkey can have time to win her son back.

Twice his father came to the school to teach a lesson and both times he refused to go and got detention, once he even punched his father.

Can we just have the L.O.V.E. group or someone else take care of Kol when he over used his quirk?

———————————————————

Kol is the reincarnation of Rian from Sno. One of the reasons Kol is like this is because of him still being connected to his old life.

A portion of Rian soul finally managed to escape the void and was reborn. Sometimes he gets super hot because of his phoenix side and he can be violent because of his true alpha side, even though they are still trapped in the void.

Kol will see snipbits of his previous life in his dreams.

The event with the wild hunt is a story tale the modern people tell.

There is a way for Kol to become reconnect with his supernatural side. Even then hell still be the same.

If this were to happen he'd be out of control of his body and it would take the people he cares about to snap him back into reality.

Or you can have only his phoenix half survive. He'd be able to heal himself and others (with his tears, even cure Kiyo) fly, comeback to life, and still have bloodmoon. Kol will get sick then die from boiling blood because the phoenix side helps with with hot stuff of he can still get affected, your call.

If he were to also keep his true Alpha side I don't think he'd still have bloodmoon.

‐March 2,2021-