fto n stuff

Can someone do a oneshot of Betty babying Ritchie, Brandon, and other broken characters?

Or one where Ritchie is deaged, but still remembers everyone. He's a self conscious bean, but acts overly confident and mean to hide the fact. Like David is making mean comments so he hits him, but once he's by himself he crys.

I also crave more Revin ship chapters/book.

Ritchie would get in trouble with his teachers so he'd always have to set up front. Brandon sat in the back because he was most comfortable there and the teacher wanted to separate the twins so they were less likely to cause trouble.

Ritchie likes to sit on object because he finds them more comfortable then chairs.

If Ritchie is really trying to flirt, its bad.

Devin is a bean, but people forget he's an assassin hit man. So, we don't have to worry about him too much. Also he knows have to changes how he acts so he can go from shy, to confident in an instant.

-A/N-

Ok so I figured I'd do this.

I don't really ask for oneshots a lot because when I started a oneshot I have to finish it and post it on that same day.

The only time this is an exception is when I'm about to pass out tired. If you ask for one I feel obligated to get it done as soon as possible.

Because if this I wouldn't be doing pt2 of Sorry yet because I want to do both Salode and Alantied POV and I can't do that without the orgins releasing more episodes.