OoO2: Heartbreak

( Might be triggering, you have been warn.  If you can, I would like to see your reaction at each part. Hold down and highlight the section and comment your reaction to that part of the story if you can.)

It seemed like a normal day in the Egyptian part of camp. Cal and Davis were at the onsen(finally), Riccaro was with Momiji, Mevadis went chasing after Edger, Solis was with Cassie, and Mikael was nowhere to be found.

At least you would think it was a normal day. In Inpu and Magnus room fighting could be heard, this was going on for an hour. Magnus was by their bed, Inpu by his, and Xylo was standing by the door. Inpu's tail and ears were in a worried and aggressive position, Magnus's was in an aggressive position, and Xylo was standing on guard.

Magnus: "Nothing is wrong with me!"

Inpu: "Are you sure because yesterday you weren't acting like this, you didn't want to go to the ball!"

Magnus: "Are you saying I can't change my mind!"

Xylo: "They are just getting out of their shell, nothing is wrong with them. Your overacting."

Inpu: "No, I just want to make sure your safe. Xylo no offense but you don't know Magnus like I do, you didn't grow up with them!"

Xylo: "Well apparently I know them better than you."

Magnus: "Why can't you be happy for me! Why can't I do what I want! You're just a control freak!"

Inpu: "I'm trying to look out of you! You didn't act like this until you absorbed that book! This might be the books fault!"

Inpu was moving his arms around to keep them busy.

Xylo: "It could just be them."

Magnus: "So everytime I want to change something, it has to be the work of someone or something else and that it can't be myself making the decisions! Is that what you think!?"

Inpu: "Mag-"

Magnus: "NO! I CAN'T STAND YOU! I'M MY OWN PERSON, NOT SOMEONE YOU CAN CONTROL! I HATE YOU!"

Inpu's tail and ears go completely down as he lets out a small whimper.

Inpu: "Mag-"

Magnus: "NO! I WANT YOU OUT! I HATE YOU SO MUCH, I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY BROTHER!! OUT! GET OUT!!"

Magnus was pushing Inpu out the door before slamming and locking it, Xylo was still in the room with them. Inpu was freaking out as he paced the floor. He had slight tear streaks down his face as he kept himself from crying, tears still in his eyes.

Inpu: "Magnus didn't mean that right? What if they did? Am a bad brother? What if they were changing on their own and I just made it worst for them? I made them hate me. Why am I like this?"

A tired looking and sugar crashed Solis accidentally bumped into Inpu.

Inpu: "Ah! Solis where have you been? You have to be careful of where you're going."

Solis: "Why do you want to know, your not my dad? Also, you weren't looking where you were going."

Inpu: "I'm trying to protect you and I was worried. Your right I also should have looked where I was going, I'm sorry."

Solis: "So you finally admit your overbearing and overreact, good for you. I don't need your protection, now leave me alone!"

Solis stormed into his room slamming his door. Inpu made his way outside to picke up some flowers and a card he made earlier that day. His hands were fidgeting and fighting against the urge to pull at his hair, ears, tail, to scratch himself, and hit himself.