Fto:Sick

Ritchie was slaving over paperwork

Ritchie was slaving over paperwork. He was trying to make up for the time he spent drunk. Kit still hates him and the others don't really come by until they need something, they are all hesitant to be around him. Ritchie tried to hold in his coughing the best to his capabilities, he let some rough coughing attacks out.

Ritchie's body felt heavy as he tried to keep up with the paperwork. He hasn't ate in two days or even moved from his chair. Ritchie's vision was so fuzzy he'd have to stair and rapidly blank to see the paperwork. He was so forced and out of it that he didn't hear or see Michael and Austin.

Austin: "Ritchie...RITCHIE!"

Ritchie ups and looks up.

Ritchie: "Ye...yes?"

His voice was rough and scratchy sounding as it cut in and out.

Michael: "We were calling you for the last 5 minutes."

Ritchie: "...sor-Sorry, did...didn't hear you."

Austin: "Are you ok?"

Ritchie: "...I'm... I'm fi-"

Ritchie was cut off by an aggressive coughing attack. Michael was rubbing his back as Austin felt his head. Austin pulled his hand away feeling how hot it was.

Austin: "Why are you working when your not well."

Ritchie: "...hu..oh I nee..need make up for, for what did."

Austin was confused seeing as he was busy fixing everything the old Grandmaster did. Michael looked softly at Ritchie before shadow traveling to Ritchie's bed. Ritchie was going to try and get up, but Austin kept him in bed. Michael left to get some medicine and food since he heard Ritchie's stomach growle.

Michael returned and started to hand feed Ritchie. Ritchie's back was against Austin's chest so he could eat.

Michael: "I told your guild members to leave you alone and I took the paperwork for me and Austin to do."

Ritchie: "...No...I, i need do."

Michael: "You need rest, you can continue when your better."

Austin layed himself and Ritchie down as Michael put a cool cloth on Ritchie's head. Michael played with Ritchie's hair as Austin rubbed his back. Soon Ritchie fell asleep feeling two kisses on top of his head.

(361 words didn't really know what to do but here you go. I'll let you all know whenever I'll take request, but for now I'm done.)

-September 29,2020-