Fto: Sorry

Ritchie and Brandon were going back and forth arguing on what to do about tha whole Salode situation. Devin was awkwardly standing by Ritchie's side.

Brandon: "It doesn't matter what I want, huh? Because since i got back, I've been treated differently."

Brandon was just glaring at them.

Ritchie: "Brandon, it does matter. It's just right now we need you to do this."

Brandon: "Yea,yea, Brandon this, Brandon that! That's all you ever want from me. And once we're done you all are just going to throw me to the side."

Ritchie: "Brother no."

Devin: "Why would you think that?"

Brandon: "Besides the comments I've received, like David. Or how everyone gets informed about rather then me. I've found out last or get told by someone else. I know you've been going to Devin and Lucas about things instead of talking to me."

Ritchie was a little shocked, how did he not realized how much his twin was hurting.

Ritchie: "I'm sorry m, I didn't really meant too. With Jupiter and the constant threat of him coming out I couldn't risk telling you, maybe that wasn't the right idea."

Devin: "I dont think so before keeping secrets and not telling eachother how we felt is what let to Eden happening between me and Michael."

Ritchie had a seldom look on his face.

Ritchie: "I'm sorry Brandon, nobody's been treating you like family... I haven't been treating you like family. I promise to do better. But this is the only plan we have right now, I can't think of anything else. T-"

Brandon let out a heavy and aggravated sigh as he walked to the door.

Brandon: "Its whatever, let's just go."

Ritchie tried to grab Brandon, but his hand was pushed off.

Ritchie: "Its not whatever Brandon."

Brandon: "We got to see our parents."

Brandon walked out the door, Ritchie and Devin following him after getting changed and the dagger.

———————————————————

Brandon, Devin, and Ritchie found the parents in the courtyard with Amira. The parents spent a couple minutes going back and forth with the Ritchie about letting Amira go with his little group of friends.

Ritchie: "Father, mother we have news. Brandon has decided to see Francesca."

The parents seemed shocked before getting a wide smile on their faces. The went up to Brandon and were congratulating him, giving pats on his back, and hugs. Amira was standing between Devin and Ritchie.

Ritchie: "We would like to celebrate with a party for her arrival. It would help set the mood."

Mother: "That's a wonderful idea, invite who you want. Come on Honey."

The parents left to prepare for the party. Brandon was looking even more down and upset as he dreaded what's to come. They were going to tell the others what's happening. Ritchie pulled Devin to the side.

Devin: "Hey what's up?"

Ritchie: "I, can you keep on eye on Brandon?"

Devin: "Sure, but why?"

Ritchie: "I have something I need to do."

Devin: "Ok, I'll see you later."

Ritchie held a slight smile on his face, it kinda looked sad.