Random!

SDS- Lucas will drag Ritchie by the back of his shirt to bring them places. Hes the only one that's most willing to touch him.

Delta might be good at potions and magic, but do not let him cook.

Prompt; The sins having to deal with a drunk Lucas and Ritchie.

SAO- Nine and Ten will switch which one is the anxious one, depending on which one gets targeted by others. They will go on the attack.

I feel bad for Brandon's character, hes just trying to find love and is oblivious to how others respond.

SNO- prompt; Rian having to deal with his trauma from the time he spent in the hunt and his pack helps him.

August getting comfort from Nesemi and Emily. Also him being sleepy boi.

MHO- A part Shino feels that Kol is not dead and misses him. Artemis has gotten a lot more confident in making Shino blush.

Kol still looks after everyone from the shadows, even Shino despite feeling betrayed by him.

When they went to destroy the lab Colin made sure that nobody that was innocent was inside. The only people that was their was the ones that knew and did nothing to stop the atrocious experiments.

(Anyone know where I can read more fanfictions with Kol, sds Ritchie, space academy Ritchie, and immortals Ritchie? Also the dice and fire characters from when Xylo's twitch channel has the dnd streams.)

Security beach- prompts

Sick pat working to the point of passing out and the others have to help him.

Pat's mother comes over and the others eavesdrop on their conversant. The mother could  be verbally abusive/manipulative/mean(whatever your comfortable with) You pick how the others react.

Bryan having a meltdown and the others just helping him adjust again.

Scp- Mario deserves better then what they treat him. My man must have so much trauma.

prompts;

Mario having a panic attack and tries to run from the others.

Mario "snaps" and makes the others run around in fear.

Mario leaving the group to hang oth with scps of your choosing.

Bryan gets put in his place by Kaylabear  for how he treats Mario.

(Would you guys rather I do an interactive ask/dare story or just put the idea i have in my mind here?)

-edit-

I've decided to do the, post my idea on here, inserted. So if anyone wants to pick it up they can later.

-March 27,22-