random

Fto

People might think Ritchie is self centered with how much he talks and how little Brandon talks. It seems Ritchie doesn't let him rely alot. This is wrong, Brandon has gestures or will tell Ritchie through their mind link when he doesn't feel like talking.

(What if they were from the transformers universe?)

———————————————————

Sno

Rian loves being praised as he gets pet and is a sucker for grooming. He's like the secret mom of the group.

Austin and Rian can turn their link on and off again.

David feeds off of platonic and romantic love, doesn't have to be sex. He can also feed of a person's lust,ex lust for knowledge. If he were to lose control of his incubus side, he will get overly affectionate and will make others as well.

Ritchie and Rian are one soul split into two because his parents didn't want a hybrid and they didn't want to kill him.

This happen because hunters managed to drug and capture a druid and a werewolf, this drug just so happened to make them have sex. Once they separated the soul they left eachother for good. Ritchie had more amount of soul but alot of him was underdeveloped, so he was stuck in the tree till his was strong enough to survive. Rian was a fetus slowly growing outside the womb. His development was slow enough to make it where he started to be 'alive' a year before Austin. This also explains why Ritchie is childish, Rians half his soul was still a child or in the fetus stage. (I'm making an excuse for their age differences, I hope this made sense.)

Doot and Dat fought against their mother's mind control. They had enough control to stab Marion somewhere it looked like it would kill him, but he'd survive.

Michael, Lucas, and Brandon will have met ups to talk about their lives. Brandon pretends to hate it.

———————————————————

OoO2

A part of Brandon is still trapped inside him. This part of him is what is keeping his brother alive and keeps Daveed from doing anything to him. It also shows a bit around Lychee because Lychee is his son. He will adopt Riccaro as his son. Just like Lychee he will get annoyed here and there, but Riccaro's innocents will cheer him up.

Riccaro has so much energy because on mercury he had to extend a lot of energy with little of anything to replenish it. Barely any food and he had trouble sleeping because things would attack him, so his body adapted to gaining energy from barely anything. Also because he's being force to sleep like a normal human he gets more energy that way.

-June 30,2020-

-Edit-

Fto Ritchie relates to this
Tiktok

August 20,2020