OoO2

Inpu and Magnus will melt when someone is petting them.

Bryan and Bri will wrap the people in their wings if they feel that they need protection or comfort. If they are in-front of the person, their wings will puff up.

Cal will actively help Riccaro avoid making choices that he sees will turn him evil. If he can be with him, he'll give Riccaro a warning.

Mario will avoid using any amount of lightning around Riccaro, until Riccaro can control the force that pulls the lightning to him.

Kay will straight up eat and kill a person for hurting her babies. This includes Ritchie because she pretty much raised him.

-June 21,2020-

Skip the rest if you want.

Oc (not my best work)

Name-Lilac daughter of Melinoe

Gender- female

Sexuality- pan

Skin tone- pale with splotches of dark decayed looking shapes on her left side.

Hair color- Dark brown. Black streak on her left side and a white one on her right. The bottom of her hair is a faded blue hair dye.

Eye color- blue with yellow at the bottom.

Hair length- mid back.

Accessories- Earings along the ear and a dream catcher on a belt.

Weapon- dragon sword

Pet- any ghost of a dead pet, until they finally move on.

Powers- (most are a nuffed version of her mothers powers) dream manipulation, can turn good dreams into nightmares. Lilac can change how she looks to fit in the nightmares or bring them to the real world by shapeshifting into them. Has some control of the undead, but more control of the ghost and spirits because they are the essence of the soul. Able to go invisible to the people who can't normally see ghost and if she focus even people who can see ghost wouldn't see her, she can phase through things. Possession.

Negative drawbacks- she can temporarily get stuck in her ghost form, can't touch anything without extending alot of energy. She needs to gather enough energy to go back to normal, but can make herself visible to others. She can be trapped with medium powerful ghost and spirit trappings/spells.

Possessing a person for a certain amount of time will affect her mind and she can be kicked out if they get the upper hand or trap her in their body if they have more energy and knows what to do.

If she is not careful she can make herself suffer nightmares and will they will appear around her, sometimes they can only physically hurt her.

Personality- She is shy and anxious bean. She would try to avoid large groups of people. Lilac wants to make friends but her anxiety gets in the way. It takes her time to work up the confidants to talk to new people, if more than one person she doesn't know approaches her she will hide.

She tries to help whoever she can move on and will confert the sad, angry, and confused. She's able to communicate with the dead better than the alive.

She is easily flustered and will feel happy and amazed even at the smallest gifts. She will and can eat almost anything, as long as it's at least edible.

(That's all I can think of right now. Did I do a good job balancing her? If not let me know what I can change.)

This is what I found about what Melinoe can do.