OoO2

When Riccaro said he used to cry every day he ment that. Even though Typhone had a connection with Riccaro he was still hard on him, mean, and would hit him to the point of its abuse if he messed up or missed behaved. He thought this was normal before he read a lot books that said differently.

Riccaro was purposely missing and holding back when fighting Xylo because he didn't want to hurt his family even when protecting Momiji. We know he didn't want to hurt his family because he  even told his big brother to back off away from him.

He was mad at Xylo not only for 'killing' Momiji but for acting kind of like Typhone. He loved Xylo more than Typhone because he he treated him better, or so he thought. Now his trust in him has been shakened. He still cares for him because he was concerned when Xylo had a PTSD moment in the Colosseum.

We already know this been is self conscious about hisself but his emotional growth was also stunted because of the lack of love and intelligent interactions. He also has a learning disorder. All of that combined leads him to have trouble with social queues(?). This is why its important for everyone to be patient with him.

Xylo doesn't know why but it hurt him severely when Riccaro said he hated him.(don't know it yet but his heart fully excepted that this kid is his son. We just need to convince the mind now).

The reason why he and Kaykree told Riccaro the truth about babies and not the stork as Mario put it was because they didn't want Riccaro to be taken advantage of.

(Yess Lychee fully give into them being your brothers and let them into that heart of yours)

Brandad is very proud of Lychee because he was able to hold his own against a person that had a lot more experience in fighting than him. Lychee  (soon to be Riccaro too, maybe Jakey) are the only ones that can bring the real Brandon out and loosen Daveed of his father's influence.

*should I put the dates when I first wrote these so you all can see how I postpone posting some of these?*