Mason 26

Yeah Mason again. Get over it.

I was in my bed room folding clothes and I heard the door open. "Y/n?" I heard Mason call. "Yeah I'm up stairs!" I yelled back and I heard his foot steps run up the stairs and he poked his head in the door way and I glanced back at him.

He was sweaty and had wraps on his hands. He was boxing. "Hi" he smiled and I turned back around and continued to fold. "Hi" I told him and his hands went on my waist.

"You smell" I told him and stepped away. "Smell?" He scoffed and I chuckled. "I was working out like a man" he grunted and flexed his arms.

"I'm sure you were. And now your smelly. You need a shower" I told him and he smiled and started to unwrap his hands. "You could shower with me" he spoke and I looked at him as he smiled.

"You really wanna fold clothes?" He asked and grabbed the shirt from my hands. "Yes half of these are yours. You can help" I offered and picked up another shirt. He grabbed that shirt from me and set it down.

I sighed as he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. I smiled a little bit and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his body.

"Give me your hands" he spoke confidently and I held my hands up. He held up and boxing wrap and started to tie my wrists together.

"Mason" I giggled as I tried to pull away. "Its gonna happen one way for the other" he pushed me, so the back of my legs were to the bed. "Is it?" I asked and he smiled and nodded with hisbeyebrows raised.

He took a step and pushed me down on the bed and started to wrap the fabric around my wrists. "So how was your day?" He asked me as he basicly straddled my lap and tied me up.

"Good. Got off work early. I was doing some stuff around the house. Its your turn to do dishes" I reminded him and he pulled the wrap tight and I made a noise.

"What are you gonna do now?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Well it would be silly of me to shower just to get sweaty again." He shrugged and unwrapped his other hand. I reached forward and poked my fingers under his shirt.

"How was your day?" I asked him as now looked down at me. "Oh same old same old" he shrugged and lifted my head up and put the wrap around my neck a few times.

"Same old?" I asked and frowned. "Do I bore you?" I asked him and he pulled on the wrap around my neck and leaned down. I gasped and he smiled. "Never" he told me and my hands pressed against his stomach as he kissed my lips.

His other hand went down my torso and to my wasit. I had my lips parted as he pulled on the thin fabric around my neck. His hand traveled up my shirt and he stopped just under my boobs realizing I didn't have a bra on. He chuckled a little bit and kissed me again.

"Aren't you tired from training?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I don't think I'll ever be tired enough to not make love to a beautiful woman I love" he told me and I blushed a little bit.

"Are you gonna shower with me?" He asked and I smiled and shrugged. "Do you want your clothes to get all wrinkly?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I wouldnt mind if it meant hot shower sex" he told me and stood up and pulled me up with him. I gasped as the wrap got tight around my neck and I reached up and grabbed his wrist as he let it loose.

"You make a compelling case. Free me and I'll do as you say, sir" I spoke and the corners of his mouth curled up before he bit his bottem inside lip.

He held me to his body and lowered his head to kiss my lips. He paused and backed up just an inch. He kissed me again and his hands wandered down and he started to pull my pants down.