Mason 20

@Derpcat23, hope this is what you wanted. :D

I was trying to get ready and my phone started to ring. I grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked. "Oi cunt where are you?" I heard Mason ask and he chuckled. I smiled and rolled my eyes as I looked around for my keys.

"I am coming right now. Just looking for my keys" I told him. "Coming right now? I didn't say you could" he spoke and I laughed. "Oh yea?" I asked him and stood up.

"Yea cunt. Do you want me to come get you?" He asked and I smiled again. "No Mas I got it baby. Thank you I'll be there in like 10 minutes" I told him and he hummed.

"I wanna see you now though. You should have just let me pick you up" he told me and I walked out of my house and locked the door.

"I love you. I'll see you in 10" I told him and I hung up. I got in my car and drove to Ryan's house. We were having a little party. All the guys and girls and Mason invited me. I got there and I knocked on the door.

"Y/n" Ryan smiled at me and he stepped to the side. I heard laughing and talking as I walked in and Ryan shut the door.

"God damn" Mason called and he was sitting on the couch. "Y/n. Hey." They all spoke and I walked lver to Mason and he stood up. "You must be the cause for global warming cause it just got fuckin hot in here." Mason told me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I blushed and laughed a little bit. "Why don't you talk to me like that?" Bee asked and looked at Eric. "Uh" Eric spoke and he scratched the back of his head.

Mason and I walked in to the kitchen and I was handed a drink by Toby. We chatted a little and Ryan had ordered food.

"Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need more to drink?" Mason asked and tapped my glass. "You are always cute" I told him and he kissed me.

"God get a room" Sam told us and Mason started to pull me. "No no no" Cameron shook his head. Mason smirked and came and stood by me again. We continued to drink and talk.

I sneezed and I got a string of bless you's from everyone. "I would say God bless you but it seems he already has" Mason told me and I heard some of the boys groan.

"Give it a rest Mas you're making the rest of us look bad" Jay spoke and Mason smiled and shrugged. Mason and I sat on the couch and he looked at me.

"You look really good today" he told me as his arm was put around my shoulders. "You tell me that everyday" I raised an eye brow and he shrugged.

"You know what you would look really good in?" He asked and I shrugged. "What?" I asked cause I knee it was gonna be cheesy. "My arms" he nodded and pulled me closer to him.

I laughed and we were all watching tv and eating and smoking. "Y/n. Come take a picture with me" Bee called me over to her and Bordie. I stood up and Mason frowned.

"Your ass in those jeans" Mason whistled and I glared at him as my face turned red. He laughed and I walked over to the girls.

We took a few pictures and as I walked back over Mason took a picture of me. "What was that for. Delete that" I told him and he shook his head.

"I gotta show Santa what I want for christmas" he told me. "God have sex already!" Ryan yelled at us and Mason looked at me. I turned beat red again and tried to cover my face.

"Get a room" Cameron told us and Mason just laughed. "Hey I need you to look at my knee" Mason whispered and I looked at him. "Why?" I asked him.

"Cause I tripped and hurt it when I was falling for you" he smiled and I pushed him a little bit. We all moved to the kitchen during the commercial to get drinks and other food.

"Y/n" Mason spoke and I looked at him. He leaned over and pursed his lips. I looked at him and raised my eye brows.

"Are you gonna kiss me or do I have to lie in my diary?" He asked and I smiled. "I'm serious we have an extra bed room" Ryan spoke up and we both looked at him.

"Shall we go?" Mason asked and I smacked him and laughed. "No. Were here to hang out with our friends" I told him and he frowned. "Its ok were about to leave anyway. Can I follow you home?" He asked me hopful and I looked back at him.

"Why?" I asked. "Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams" he shrugged and all of them sighed or groaned.

"Ah young love" Cameron shook his head. "Sorry you're an old man cunt" Mason looked at him and we all chuckled. We stayed another hour and it was pretty late so we decided to go home.

"Can I come home with you?" Mason asked me as we walked out the door. "Of course. I'll see you there" I laughed as we walked to our cars. We got back to my place and we sat on the couch.

"One more?" He asked and I had my head on his shoulder and smiled. "Yea go on" I chuckled a bit.

"If you were a library book I would definitely check you out every time I had the chance" he told me and I leaned up and kissed him.

"You know those guys are gonna get tired of you being all lovey" I told him and he shrugged. "I like making you blush. Red is a great color on you" he told me and we both smiled and I laid my head back down on him.