Jaren 22

"Its starting!" Jaren called from the couch and I ran in and jumped on the couch. "Hockey! Hockey! Hockey!" Jaren chanted. It was Boston and Toronto playing.

(Just by the way I have no clue what happenes in hockey or anything about it please dont yell at me)

"Toronto is sooo gonna win" he told me and I looked over at him. "No fuckin way. Boston is gonna wipe the ice rink with them" I scoffed and he looked offended as he stared at me.

"I really hope your joking" he laughed a little but and I shook my head. "No way. Boston is way better" I shrugged and he scoffed again. "Whatever" he shrugged and he looked over at me again.

"Wanna bet on it?" He asked me and I shrugged. "What are we betting?" I asked him. "When I win I get to-" he stopped and thought about it for a moment.

"I get to tie you up for an hour tomorrow" he smirked and I squinted. "And when I win I get to tie you up for an hour" I crossed my arms and he chuckled.

"Yep what ever you say." He shrugged. "So deal?" I stuck my hand out and he nodded and shook it. The game started and we were yelling at the tv as always.

"Go go! Pass them. Take it. Take it!" Jaren yelled as my team scored yet another goal. "Fuck fuck. No. Around around!" I called as Tronto sped towards the goal.

"Block it block it!" I yelled. "Yes!!" Jaren jumped up as they scored the goal. "God what a fuckin guy. I could do better than that" I scoffed.

"And Boston has the puck. There is 28 seconds left in the game. Who will win" the announcer called. "No steal it! Hes completely open!" Jaren shouted and we were both standing now screaming at the tv.

"Yes yes!"
"Fuck!!"
"No no!"
"Score it! Do it!"
"Fucking idiot!
"Go around. Around!"
"Block that bitch. Block him!"
"Dumbass!"
"Dont let him pass!"

"And that's game" the announcer spoke and Jaren and I were quiet. We both turned and looked at each other as it went to commercial.