Cameron 13

"Hey" Cameron jumped in to the door way of my room. "Cameron. What are you doing here?" I smiled and stood up. "Your mum let me in" he smiled and he walked over to my bed and sat down.

"My legs" I grunted and he rolled over and laid down beside me. "The lads and I are gonna play lazer tag. You should come" he grabbed my arm and kissed my cheek.

"Should I?" I asked him and he nodded and kissed my cheek again. I hummed and he held my hand and kissed my neck. "We also better get down stairs before your mom comes back in" he laughed and got up.

"But I like this." I put out my bottom lip. His tall form walked over to me and he grabbed my phone and ran out the door. "Cameron!" I yelled and I stood up and ran after him. "Mrs. H. Is it ok I take y/n out to play lazer tag?" I heard Cameron asked.

"Of course sweet heart. You know I love you" I heard my mom say and I busted through the door. "Dramitc much" my mom looked at me. "You two go have fun. I've gotta weed my garden" my mom sighed and I saw her putting back on her gloves.

"Love you mom" I went over and hugged her. "Have a good time. Do you need money?" She asked and I shook my head. "Alright bye. Take care of her" my mom looked at Cameron and he nodded and smiled.

"Course I will" he smiled and my mom nodded and walked out. "If were leaving then I need to change" I told him and he had a cheeky smile. "I could. . .help" he told me and I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"No you stay here. I'll be down in 10" I smiled and I walked towards the door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. I gasped and he kissed me and held my waist. I smiled and he kissed me again. "Alright" he spoke and then kissed me again.

"Meet me in the car" he told me and I nodded. He walked outside and I ran up the steps. I got changed and I went back down and ran out the door and I opened Camerons door and I hopped in.

"Boo" I heard some one yell and screamed. I turned around and saw Toby and I put my hand to my heart. "Jesus fuck" I sighed and Cam laughed and we started to drive.

"Were actually going to play lazer tag?" I asked Cameron and he looked at me. "Did you really think we were gonna do anything different?" He asked and I smiled and shrugged. We got to the place and the rest of the guys were there.

We walked in and we got in our own game. We stepped in the dark room and were told the ruled. Then we were let in to another room to choose teams. "We get Y/n" Eric called and grabbed my shoulders as Cameron put on a blue vest.

"What? Why?" Cameron asked and I was put in a red vest. "Cause shes really good and we cant have you 2 on the same team" Matt shook his head and I laughed.

Red team was Me, Eric, Matt, Mason, and Bee.
Blue team was Jay, Cameron Bordie, Toby, Ryan and Sam.

"But the teams are off" Ryan spoke. "Yea cause the best players doesn't need as many players I laughed and all of them went ooooo. Cameron walked up to me and smiled and shook his head.

The door opened and we all ran. "You have 30 seconds until shooting is enabled" the loud speaker went off and I ran apart from every one and hid in a corner. I heard the timer go off and I peeked through a small hole and I started to shoot people.

I heard yells and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and I turned around and I saw Cameron. I went to shoot him but he shot me first. My vest flashed then went dark.

"Wow" I shook my head and he smirked and grabbed my hand. "Where on different teams" I told him as we walked in to a dark corner.

"Yea" he nodded and pushed me against the wall. "So were Romeo and Juliet" he whispered in my ear then kissed my neck. I let my gun hang at my side where his was and he held my hands to the wall.

He kissed me and I stood on my tip toes as he peeked around the corner. He smiled and kissed me deeply and I smiled.

He picked up his gun and shot me again then he ran away. My jaw dropped and I picked up my gun and quickly chased after him.