John 2

I ran in to the bathroom with tears in my eyes. My mom and dad just told me I ment nothing to them. I was the worst child and that they wished they would have gotten rid of me.

Tears were flowing down my face and I shut the door of the bathroom. John wasnt gonna be home for another hour. I opened my drawer and dug to the bottom. I grabbed my razor out and shakily rolled up my sleeve. I saw the previous scars and tear drops hit my arm. I shook as I pressed the cold blade to my arm.

I pushed down hard and slid the razor across my arm. I leaned over the sink and let the red liquid flow. I was nothing to my family, and I know no one would ever truly love me. I cut another line in to my skin and cried even harder. I cut another line before placing the razor vertically and letting a sob escape my mouth.

I pushed down as hard as I could and started to slide it down. My blood was getting every where and I fell to the ground. "Y/n! I'm home" I heard John call and my heart started to beat quick. "Y/n" John called and I looked over to the door. He opened the door and dropped what ever he was holding. "Y/n!?!" he said panicked and kneeled beside me.

"Oh my God baby. What have you done?" He asked and grabbed a rag and pushed it to my arm. "Dont you leave me" I heard him call and my vision started to get spotty. He grabbed my face and held me in his arms. I looked up and saw tears running down his face. "Please. Please dont leave me" he rocked me back and forth as he grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello hello" he talked quickly and held me closer. "I need an ambulance right now. To uuu. To 7239 Willow Drive" he shook and closed his eyes. He hung up and put his phone on the counter and pressed the rag to my wrist harder. "Why?" He cried. "Why did you do this to your self" he cried and I lifted up my other arm.

I placed it on his cheek and he laid his hand over mine. "Y/n please." John sobbed and I blinked. "I love you" he pressed his forehead up to mine and I started to hear sirens. "There here. Please just stay with me" he said quickly. "I love you to" I told him and he smiled and nodded.