Toby 6

The 6's are gonna be facts about the reader and the guy.

What he calls you:
Hey gorgeous *winks*

What you call him:
Dork

Your name on his phone:
My Slut

His name on your phone:
My Whore

When hes mad:
Yells then apologizes right after

When your mad:
Yells, and thinks your right. After 5 minutes you miss him and say your sorry.

Your guys pet:
A grey cat you got from a shelter. Named Oscar. Hes always moody.

Jewelry he gave you on a date:

Where he kisses you:
The cheek. He loves the way it make you blush.

What he loves the most about you:
Your laugh. You always laugh at his cheesy jokes.

How you cuddle:
Anywhere and everywhere. You just love to be next to each other and feel each other's warmth.

Type of sex:
Gentle always. He even sometimes let's you be top, but you end up on bottom.

His favorite outfit on you:

What you do when hes away:Walk around his room and sit in his recording chair

Walk around his room and sit in his recording chair. Call him most nights and sleep on his side of the bed

Text he sends when hes away:
😘 I miss you Gorgeous. I might need a picture of that beautiful face.

What you text back:
*sends pic of face* I miss you too hurry back.

When your drunk:
He takes the shot glass from your hand and helps you stand up. Hes not a big drinker so hes most likely sober. He helps you walk out of the bar or club and calls a cab. When you get home he takes your shoes off and carried you up stairs and covers you up in bed. Kisses your head and sleeps on the couch because he doesnt wanna wake you up.

Clothes you steal from him:
His sweatshirts but your favorite is the Gucci one.

When you cry:He stands shocked for a moment then immediately takes you in to his arms

When you cry:
He stands shocked for a moment then immediately takes you in to his arms. He tried to calm you down and he rubs your back. You sit on the bed or couch and cry in to his shoulder. He'll sit there for hours with you until you've calmed down.

When you go out:
You guys are the cute AF couple. PDA is always in the picture. He holds your hand and kisses you. Piggy back rides when tired, and he holds all your shit too.

Who hes gets jealous of:
Cameron cause you grew up with him and he always thought you would pick Cam over him.

What movie you watch together:
Titanic. You both always cry and know all the lines to Jack and Rose.

Who leaves in a fight:
He does. You both yell and he gets his stuff and shuts the door quietly because you both know it was stupid to fight.

When they get jealous:
Not very often does this happen with Toby, but when it does he just stands there and keeps it in. Then when you get home he insists you cuddle.

Waking up in the morning:
Hes is usually up before you. You made his breakfast and go in his recording room. With out a sound you place it on his desk and leave.

Getting dressed:
It Depends if you have some where to go. When you have to go now hes pretty respectable and let's you leave, but not with out staring. When you have a couple hours getting dressed usually means half naked cuddles. 

How you met:
You went to high school together. The last year he asked you to prom and you were prom king and queen. He wore the queen crown and you wore the king crown. You've been together ever since.

Favorite thing to do together:
Just be with each other. Doing anything together make you happy as clams.

When your with the other guys:
They think its gross they your all lovey dovey, but they dont understand cause none of them have a significant other.

First kiss:
Prom night. After after prom. You were standing behind the bleachers and talking when he just kissed you. You were shocked at first but then kissed him back.

What he does to cheer you up:
Holds you, and then food. Lots of food. You eat and talk about everything.

What your wedding ring looks like:

First kid(s) together: One girl named Emma and one boy named Eathan

One girl named Emma and one boy named Eathan.