Mason 22

"Mason" I called and walked in to our bed room where he was playing video games.

"Yep" he asked and looked over at me. "I'm bored" I frowned and he held his arms out and I went and straddled his lap. "Bored?" He rasied an eyebrow.

"Hey boys I'll be back in like 10 minutes I've gotta shit" Mason spoke and I scrunched my eyebrows. He took his head set off and he put it over my head.

"I dont wanna wear this" I spoke. "Are we all just gonna scroll on our phones until he gets back?" Cameron asked and I looked at Mason.

He grabbed my thighs and picked me up and went and laid me on the bed. He was holding inside above me and he put his finger to his lips with a smirk. "Mason I-" "Y/n? What are you doing?" Eric asked through the headset and I looked at Mason.

"Just put it on for a second. Sorry. Mason is gonna be right back" I spoke and Mason nodded and his hands ran up my wasit. "Just keep it in until he gets back" Cameron told me.

I went to turn the mic off and Mason grabbed both of my wrists and held them in one hand. He undid his belt and my mouth was open just watching him.

"You better be quiet or all of them will know" he whsipered and the belt went around my arms and tied to the head bored. He pulled down my pants and ran his hand along my stomach as I saw the bulge growing in his own.

He pulled my panties down and his finner went down my center and I shuttered a little bit. "Did you guys hear that?" Toby asked and I bit my lip.

Mason put his finger on my clit and started to rub circles. I yanked on the belt and he chuckled and started to tease me. "I bet there fuckin. This is why we can never get any good footage" Eric sighed.

Mason went faster and I bit the inside of my cheek and leaned my head back. I was about to arch my back as I felt the rush and he stopped and I gasped and trusted my hips forwards.

"Calm down" he put his hand on my lower stomach and pushed me down. I stuck out my bottem lip and he looked at me and raised an eye brow.

"Not fair" I mouthed and he smiled as he but his thumbs in the waste band of his hands. I heard a snicker in the headset and my face was already beat red.

He pulled down his pants and his boxers until his cock was out. He grabbed it in his hand and pumped it a few times and I looked up at him and my mouth hung open.

He was on his knees and he put the tip at my entrance. He looked at me and I tried to scoot down and I bit my bottem lip and nodded. He pushed in me slowly and I breath in.

"Mason you back yet mate?" I heard Cameron and my eyes shot open. Mason pumped his dick in me and he stopped as it was fully in.

"No hes not back yet" I answered and Mason raised an eye brow. "What's been all that noise?" Toby asked me and Mason started to go again. "I dropped. Some stuff" I spoke quickly and it qas quiet.

He was a little bit faster and his thumb found my clit and I got shivers down my spine as he got faster.

"Mason" I called and he chuckled as he slowed down but still rubbed. "You ok?" Eric asked. "Yeah I'm. Ok" I gritted my teeth and my stomach jumped.

I shook my head and I closed my eyes. I came hard and I felt it drain my body. My hole was gaping and the juices ran down my core. My legs shook a little bit and my chest hurt.

"Breath" Mason reminded me and I took in a breath as he took the head set off.

"Hey boys I'm back" Mason spoke as he put the head set back on and he got off the bed. "You ok?" Mason asked and I knew he had a smile in his face.

He untied me and I looked at him and he kissed me. "We should do this again" he winked and I nodded and laid on the bed as we went back to playing games.