Toby 12

I was wandering around Toby's and my house while he was away. I missed him like crazy. I wandered around the house and I put on one of his sweatshirts and sat on the couch. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Me: I miss you.

Toby: Hhmm

Me: I want a picture.

Toby: What was that?

Me: Please send me a picture of your face.

Toby: 😉😘

Toby: Better?

Toby: Better?

Me: Very much so.

Toby: Can I have one?

Me: *Sends picture of face*

Toby: As beautiful as you are.
You know that's not what I mean.

Me: Gasp. Scandal.

Toby: Come on baby.

Me: Hmm. I dont know. Can you call me.

Toby: Baby.

I clicked off and I tried to call him. He didnt answer the first time and then I called him again and he answered after the 3rd ring. "I was getting sad" I told him. "Y/n" he spoke. "Yes?" I asked and I heard him grumble.

"Toby" I whined. "No whining. I wanna see a picture of you" he spoke. "I sent you one" I giggled. "Yea not the one I wanted." He spoke. "Well you can see me when you get back" I told him. "Dont make me wait" he told me and I smiled.

"I will fly back right now" he told me. "You better answer me" he spoke. "I'm here." I giggled. "Yea" he hummed. "I love you darlin" he told me. "I love you too" I told him. "But I miss you" I frowned. "I want you here beside me" I told him.

"I know. I want that too" he told me and I looked down. "Can we video chat?" I asked. "I cant. My phone is about to die" he told me sadly. "But I'll call you when I get back home." he told me. "Toby" I pouted.

"I love you the most baby. Please dont be sad." He made kissing noises. "Love you baby. Have a good night. Sleep please" Toby told me  "ok. I love you too" I told him. "Bye" he spoke and the line went dead. I frowned and I sat on the couch. It started to get in to the early morning hours and my phone buzzed. I got a text from Toby.

Toby: Its early and you should be sleeping. I love you so much. ❤❤😘😘 Call me when you can.

I smiled as I looked at it and my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.