Toby 2

"Toby!" I called and he walked down the stairs in a tshirt and shorts. "Yea?" He asked and I pointed out the window. "Were washing the car today" I told him and he groaned and grabbed my hand.

"Do we have to?" He asked and I nodded. "Yep come on" I told him and we walked to the garage. "Go fill this with water and put some soap in it"  I told him and handed him a bucket. "Mmhh" he nodded and walked back inside. I pulled the hose out and dragged it to the car. "Its heavy" I heard Toby wine.  He waddled out with the full bucket and dropped it on the ground.

I sprayed the car to get it wet as Toby started to wash is with the soapy water. I heard Toby yell and I stopped spraying. "Why did you spray me" he asked and threw is rag at me. I screamed and ran to the side as the soapy rag landed on the ground. "I didnt. But now I'm going to" I told him and he ran around the car as I tried to spray him. "Please. Y/n. Truce" he called and walked over to me with his hands in the air.

He kissed me and grabbed the hose. "Pay back" he smiled and sprayed me with the hose. "Toby I'm all wet" I groaned and rung out my shirt. "Well you brought it up in your self" he shrugged and put the hose down. We were both soaked from head to toe. "I love you" he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"I love you too" I smiled and we walked inside and dripped to the bedroom. We both undressed and got in some PJ's and went down stairs. "Do I get paid for the work I've done" Toby asked and grabbed my hand. I laughed and he pulled me to the couch and covered us up.

"I dont think so" I giggled and he kissed me. "This Is payment enough" he kissed me again and pulled me closer.