Ezra 7

I walked up to Ezras door and knocked. I had always liked Ezra more than the other guys, but no one could ever know that. I knocked on the door and Ezra opened it and smiled.

"Hey come in" he told me and I stepped in and heard the other guys call my name. "What are we doin?" I asked as they all sat around. "Truth or Dare" Eric told me and I nodded and sat on one of the chairs. "Cause that always turns out great" I rolled my eyes.

"There was only a couple times" Mason shook his head. "You ended up crying twice. Cameron fell off the roof, and Eric threw up" I told him and we all laughed. We started playing and I saw Eric and Mason laughing. I looked at them and it was Eric's turn to go.

"Y/n" he carried out my name and smiled. "I dare you to-" "wait what if I wanted to do truth" I asked confused. "Dont be a pussy. Choose dare" Mason told me and I rolled my eyes. "Fine dare." I huffed and Eric smiled. "I dare you to go stand in that closet with Ezra for 10 minutes" he pointed to the small closet across the room.

I blushed and looked at Ezra who seemed shocked as well. "Go on." Toby laughed and I stood up and the boys pushed Ezra over to the closet. "Guys this is stupid" I told them and hung in to the door frame. "Its 10 minutes and you cant back out of a dare" Eric told me and grabbed my wrists.

They pushed Ezra in the closet and then me and slammed the door. It was dark in the closet and I could feel my heart beating very quickly. We were an inch apart, damn this closet is small. "Are you ok?" I heard Ezras deep voice and then his hands trail up my body to my shoulders.

"Sorry" he chuckled. "Its- your. I'm. Ok" I studdered and he chuckled. "Do you have your phone I left mine out there?" I asked him and he took his hands off me and I could feel him try to wiggle around. "Can you uh" he stopped and cleared his throat. "I cant really reach my pockets. Can you uh" he asked and stopped again.

"Oh yea. Sure" I gulped and reached my hands down and searched for his pockets. He jumped as my hand brushed his bulge. "Sorry sorry sorry. I didnt mean to" I gushed and he laughed. "Its ok. My pockets is a bit to the left" he chuckled. "Sorry" I said again and reached in his pocket.

It was empty. "No the back one" he told me and pulled me closer. I snaked my arm around and grabbed it out of his back pocket and brought it up. I clicked it on and a bright light came from it. I looked up and saw Ezras face 3 inches from mine. My breath hitched in my throat a bit and I handed it to him.

"You think ten minutes have passed?" I asked him and he raised an eye brow. "You dont wanna be in here with me" he frowned. "No I- i just. I was thinking" I stammered and he smiled. He stepped as close as he could and I knew I was flushed bright red. I felt his hand reach around me and he touched my butt and I jumped.

"Pay back" he smirked and I looked down. "Ezra" I whispered and he cupped my chin and I looked up at him. He kissed me and I closed my eyes. His phone light turned off and I felt his hands roam my body. "Y/n" he chuckled. "Touch me" he demanded and grabbed my wrists and put them on his body.

I felt his chest as he kissed me and felt my butt and boobs. "You ready?" He asked and put his hand down my pants and I jumped and yelped. "Shhhh we dont wanna get caught" he put his other hand over my mouth and his hand went down my panties and he lightly touched my clit.

"Your turn" he whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand and put my hand in his pants. "You guy having a good time in there?" I heard Eric laugh. "Yep it's great. How much time left?" Ezra asked in a normal voice. "5 minutes" Eric called back. "Good" he whispered in my ear and started to rub circles on my clit. "Have you ever done this?" He asked me and I shook my head.

He laughed and pulled my hand out of his pants. "Ok I'll be gentle. Hold on to me." He told me and I rapped my arms around him as my legs started to get weak. He continued to rub circles and I twitched and moaned quietly. "I'm gonna stick one in" he said quietly. I said nothing and I felt one of his fingers pushed in to me.

"Another one" he said and again I said nothing and another finger was inside me. He was still for a moment before he pushed and pulled. I hung on to his neck and he pumped in and out, in and out. "20 more seconds" I heard a laughed. My stomach clenched and I cam and Ezra laughed.

He removed his hand from my pants and licked his hand then wiped it on his pants. I stood up straight and the door was swung open. I saw all the guys standing there. "I believe its Y/n's turn" Ezra walked out.