Jay 2

"Y/n" I heard a whisper and got a shake. I turned over because I thought it was my mother trying to wake me up for school. "Y/n" I heard the whisper again and this time I heard the accent.

I flipped over and Jay stood there with a finger to his lips and his hand over my mouth. "Sorry to wake you, but I've missed you" he smirked and bent down and kissed me. "I saw you yesterday at school Jay" I giggled and he shrugged. "How did you even get in here" I asked him and looked around. "The window" he smiled and I pushed him.

"If my father finds out your here, he'll never let me see you again" I warned him and he nodded. "Come on. Let's take a ride" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed and in to his arms. We quietly got out the window. Thank God I lived on the first floor. We ran hand in hand to his car around the corner and we got in.

"This is crazy" I told him and he laughed. He started his car and we started to drive. We started going out of town and I rolled my window down and looked at all the lights go by. "Where are we going?" I asked him and all he did was smile. I unbuckled my seat belt and he put his hand on my leg. "What are you doing?" He asked and looked worried.

I smiled and poked my head out the window and then sat on the window seal let the wind whip threw my hair. It was amazing. I felt him tug on my pants and I got back in the car. "Why do you love that so much?" He asked me and I shrugged. "Its freeing" I told him and he rolled up my window.

"Were almost there" he told me and I looked around. "Where are we?" I asked Jay as we pulled up to a house. "This is my friends house. He and his parents are away on a vacation and he gave me the keys" Jay told me and held up a silver key.

We got out and he unlocked the door and led me inside. "Go out back" he told me and I stumbled through the dark house and got to the outside. I felt the warm summer breeze, but it was dark. As soon as I called for Jay lights turned on. I gasped as I saw I was standing right next to a pool. "Holy crap" I smiled and took a step back. I saw Jay and he was taking off his shirt and pants.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he threw his clothes aside and walked over to me in his boxers. "I didnt bring a suit" I shook my head. "Take your clothes off" he smiled and grabbed my waist. I gasped and he started to pull my shirt off.

"Wait wait. Are you sure this is ok?" I asked in a hurry and he nodded. "If it wasnt. Could I do this?" He asked and ran and did a dive in to the pool. He surfaced and spit out some water. "Now take off your clothes and get in here" he told me and swam to the edge and lifted him self up. I took off my shirt and Jay whistled and I blushed. "Take it all off" he shouted and I hushed him and took off my pants.

"Alright come here" he told me and I walked over to him in my underwear and bra. He stood up and hugged me and then kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked and he picked me up. "A distraction" he chuckled and jumped in the pool while holding me.