John 8

It was winter and I had a bit of a sniff. I was coughing and laying on the couch with most of the blankets when John came down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me and walked over. "Not good" i shook my head. "My stomach hurts and my head and i just wanna die" i sighed and he frowned me put his hand to my head and shook his head.

"I think your sick" he told me and I groaned. "Stay there I'll be right back" he told me and I scooted further into the blankets and he walked back out with a thermometer. "Sit up and stick this under your tounge." He handed it to me and I did as I was told and after a minute it beeped and he took it from my mouth.

"103.6" he told me and I laid back down. "Johnnn" I wined and he he walked away. He came back with some medicine and made me drink some nasty shit. "Only water for you" he told me and I nodded.

"We should get you up stairs" he told me and started to peal off my covers. "John" I wined again and he picked me up and we started to walk to the room. I looked up at him and I smiled.

"Do you want a picture, cause its rude to stare" he told. I blushed and bit my lip. He laid me on the bed and stood up. "Stay there I'll be right back" he told me and I laid my head down. He came back with a glass if water and a couple pills. "I dont wanna take those" I shook my head and he frowned.

"How are you gonna get better then?" He asked and bent down and I turned my head as he brought the pill up to my lips, but I kept my head turned. "What about this" he asked and i looked over to see his pursed lips. He kissed me and his tounge shoved the pill in my mouth and he grabbed my face.

"Swallow it" he chuckled. I did as he told me and he backed up and he handed me some water and I took a sip. "Better?" I asked and he squinted at me. "I'm gonna go make you some soup. You just stay right there" he winked at me and walked out.

He came back a few minutes later and had some soup. "Do I have to mouth feed you this too?" He asked with a smirk. "I swear I will" he said and I giggled and shook my head.

He handed it to me and I started to eat it and he laid on the other side of the bed. "Yea suck those up" he nodded and I chocked on the bite I was eating and spit some of the juice out.

"John stop" I laughed after I swallowed that bite, and set the bowl down. He grabbed my waist and pulled me over to him. "I dont want you to get sick" I told him and turned my head.

"I dont care cause then we could lay here all day" he told me and turned my head to look at him. I smiled up at him and he kissed me. "No more" i told him and he bent down and kissed me again and smiled.

"I'm helping you feel better" he nodded and we both laid there and slept.