Jaren

I had broken up with my boy friend about 2 weeks ago. I was just sitting crying on my bed with nothing to do when one of my friends called me. "Hello?" I asked and sniffed. "Oh my God. Y/n" I heard Matt's voice on the other end.

"I dont wanna talk about it. What do you need?" I asked him and he was quiet for a moment. I heard my door bell ring and him laugh. "I'm at your front door. Open up" he told me and I huffed and got up. "I'm a mess and I really dont feel like having anyone over" I told him and walked down stairs.

I opened the door and Matt stood there with some icecream. I hung up my phone and just looked at him. "I know your sad" he told me and I nodded and started to cry again. He came in and set the ice cream down and hugged me. "Let's go out" he told me and looked around my house.

I shook my head and wiped my eyes and nose. "I don't think that's a good idea" I shook my head and he shrugged. So I got dressed and we went out to the nearest club. "You know he still loves you" Matt told me and I shrugged and drank.

"Jaren just didnt know how to handle so much at once and when his stupid family got in the way of your love they messed it all up" Matt told me and I turned toward him. "I really loved him Matt" I nodded and he nodded and smiled.

He lifted up his hand and pointed to across the club. There was Jaren in one of his crazy button ups and dark jeans. He smiled as soon as he saw me and I got up and ran over to him. "Jaren" I called and ran into his arms. "I've missed you so much Y/n" he told me and I nodded. Tears ran down my face as we held each other. "Baby" he rubbed my back and kissed me. I looked up at him and he and I turned back to Matt.

Matt gave us a thumbs up and Jaren grabbed my hand. "You wanna get outta here?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled me our and got to his car. "Y/n I'm sorry" he told me when we got In. He leaned over and kissed me. "I forgive you" I nodded and kissed him back.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his side of the car. "I'll never leave you again" he promised and kissed me. I straddled his lap and he kissed me harder. I started to grind on him and I honked the horn. "Shit" I cursed and he smiled. "Let's go back to my place" he told me and I nodded. I got back in my seat and we drove back to his house.