Jaren 17

**Trigger warning!**
**blood, kidnapping, murder**

I felt the tears running down the corners of my eyes. My arms and legs were tied down to a bed and I couldn't move.

I struggled and I cried out around the rag that was in my mouth. I screamed and squirmed as I heard the door open. I heard him whistling and I closed my eyes and tried to breath, but I couldn't.

His foot steps were slow as we walked over to me in the dim room. He got close and I turned my head the other way. He stopped whistling and his foot steps got closer until he stopped. He was right beside me and I heard him chuckle.

"What shall we do today?" He asked and I screamed and tried to kick my legs. He laughed as I struggled and  shook my head franticly.

"You know better than to tell me no" he spoke and I cried out. His hand grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him.

"Open them" he demanded in a low tone. I opened my eyes but my vision was blurred by tears.

"Aww. Why are you crying? I haven't even hurt you yet" he asked confused and I hiccuped as more tears fell. "Do I scare you?" He asked and I blinked and nodded my head.

"Good" he stood up and laughed as he let go. "Jaren Smith. Killer of the West" he spoke and put his hands out.

"The cops have made a pretty good story" he agreed and put his hands on his hips and looked back at me.

"Dead girl found in the basement of-" he stopped and smiled at me. "You will be number 27" he smiled and I screamed and kicked as much as I could.

"You can scream all you want. No one can hear you!" He yelled and then walked back over to me. "Now" he spoke and walked over to me.

"We can do this the hard way or the easy way. The choice is all yours" he pointed down at me and more tears fell.

"I'm gonna take this gag off and-" he stopped and picked up a knife from a table. "And if you make a sound I'm gonna stick this in to your leg." He spoke and let the blade hover above my thigh.

"Your femoral artery right here. You will bleed out like a stuck pig" he told me and traced his finger down my thigh. He looked down at it and his head snapped back up and he smiled.

"Ready there beautiful?" He asked and reached up and took the rag from my mouth. His lips parted and his eyes were crazy. I didnt make a sound, but more tears fell from my eyes.

"Damn. Are you even breathing right now?" He laughed like a maniac and threw the knife to the floor. "You know knives were really never my thing" he shook his head and stepped to the end of the bed.

"I always find the blood hard to clean up. That was my mistake with the first 4" he shuttered and started to untie my legs.

"The next 7 or 8 weren't as much fun either. I tried quick deaths, but I never got as much pleasure out of that" he told me and trailed his finger up my body and started to untie my hands.

"I like to drag it out, but I don't want blood on my floors" he spoke and I felt my arms go free.

"Sit up. Sit up" he told me and I sat on the cot and he looked down at me. "Are you not gonna scream? Run?" He asked and I held my hands together and my legs were closed tight.

"Get up" he grunted and grabbed my arm. I whimpered as he dragged me and I pulled away. "I'm giving you a chance. Theres the door" he spoke and backed up a few step.

I looked at him and I looked at the door. I took a step towards the door as I shook.

"Before you go" he spoke and I looked at him and he was standing right beside me. I screamed and I fell to the floor. I crawled backwards and screamed and he walked towards me with the rag.

He jumped on top of me and I screamed. I kicked and tried to get him off. "I've changed my mind. You took to damn long" he shook his head. I was tired and he held my body down and my arms were under his knees.

I turned my head and cried harder. "Shh shh." He spoke and stroked my hair and I whimpered and closed my eyes.

"Open them" he spoke and I did and I looked up at him. "Now back to where I was" he spoke and cleared his throat.

"The blood. Blah blah blah. Clean up and shit. I like to drag it out. Dont make me monologue again" he rolled his eyes and looked down at me. He wrapped the rag around my neck and grabbed my throat with both hands.

"This is what I live for" he spoke quietly and I shook my head and tried to get away but he was strong. His hands clamped down on my throat and I looked up at him as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Please" I squeaked out and he smiled and hummed. "I can feel that last bit of breath leaving the body every time" he told me and I opened my mouth, but I still couldnt breath. I thrashed around and he tilted his head. 

"Looking in to your eyes. I can see the life drain away in an instant" he told me and pushed harder. I tried to scream but my throat hurt so back and my vision statted to get spotty.

"A person is that situation is God" he told me and his eyes lit up. I was done fighting. I couldn't move or breath and the black was taking over my vision.

"I am God" I heard him say and I got light headed. "We will have more fun tomorrow" he whispered and the darkness took over and I blacked out.