Eric 19

I sat on the couch as Eric was upstairs working. I walked up stairs and in to our room. He glanced at me and I laid on the bed.

"You ok?" He asked me and I nodded and grabbed my phone. "You wanna-" he stopped and cleared his throat.

"No your working" I pointed at him and he shrugged and he stood up and walked over to the bed. "I don't have to be" he hummed and I giggled a bit. He leaned over and he grabbed my ankle and pulled me to him.

"Stop it" I laughed and playfully pulled my foot away. He smirked and he climbed on top of me and I had my hands to his chest.

"You love it" he rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. "Yea but you have to get your stuff done and I gotta answer emails" I told him and his lips just kissed my cheek and neck all over.

He started to suck on my neck a tiny bit, and he hit a sensitive spot and I moaned out. He stopped and I heard him chuckle.

"You like that?" He asked and my lips were parted as I nodded my head slightly. He reached his hand down and slipped a finger into the waist line of my pants.

I reached my hands down and I undid his pants as he pulled mine down. His lips once again attacked my neck and I smiled as I placed my hand on his growing cock. He gasped and looked down at me with a glare.

"Sorry" I squeaked and he hummed and took my pants off and he started to slide down my underwear so my bottom half was all the way naked. I pulled at his underwear but he grabbed ahold of my wrists and held them on to the bed as he bulge was on my leg.

"You want it now?" He asked and my eyes were shut but I nodded my head and struggled in his grip. "Yes please. Please" I strained and he let go of my wrist and I opened my eyes and he pulled down his boxers and rubbed his dick along my entrance.

"Eric" I moaned and my hips bucked a little bit and he laughed. "Needy baby aren't you" he spoke and I whimpered and nodded.

"Tounge out" he commanded and I did and he stuck two fingers in my mouth and I swirled my tounge around them. He took them out after a second and his hand went on my pussy and I gasped at the sudden contact.

He started to rub slowly and I was trying to grind my hips into him and I saw his cock grow harder. I heard him groan and he grabbed his cock and started to rub it on my lower folds for a moment.

"In. Put it in" I begged him and he chuckled and he gripped on to the bed sheets with one hand and lined up with the other. "Ready?" He asked me carfully and I nodded and closed my eyes.

I felt his tip on me and I tried to scoot closer to him, but he moved away from me. "Eric" I breathed out and my eyes snapped open as I looked at him.

"What?" He smirked and I frowned because he wasn't being as cute as he thought. "Please just-" I stopped and sighed. "I'll be on top." I told him and he chuckled and grabbed my throat as he leaned down.

I felt his hot breath on my ear and he squeezed my neck. My breath was hitched in my throat and all I could do was lay there and turn my head a bit.

"Last time I let you be on top you remember how that went?" He asked me and hummed in a low tone. "Yes" I spoke quietly. It was quiet as he meaned back up and looked down at me.

"You have lost the right to be on top" he told me and he lined back up and I wiggled a bit. He pushed in a about half way as he still held my throat.

"You know what you can do though" he thought about it as he held me still and was half way in me. "You can work for it. Move of you wanna cum. You're gonna have to do the work, because I'm tired of you trying to control me" he spoke.

"But Eric I wasn't" I stopped as he gripped my neck tighter and I lost my breath for a second. My lips were parted and I started to move my hips and I grabbed the bed sheets and tried to move my body.

After a minute or two of being sexually frustrated and Eric not paying attention I reached my hand down to my clit and rubbed it as o moved on his dick.

"What are-" he spoke and grabbed my wrist. "Oh ho. So were playing that way" he hummed and he stood up and looked at me.

"Dont move a muscle" he pointed at me and I laid there as he told me and he went in to our closet.