Mason 2

"Cunt!" Mason yelled from down stairs. I was upstairs sitting on our bed. "Cuunt!" I heard him shout again and I giggled. He was trying to record a game with the boys and was obviously getting angry.

"Y/n" I heard him as he walked up the stairs. "Hi" I smiled as he got to the door way. "Y/n" he wined and laid on the end of the bed. "Love me" he pulled on my ankle. "I do" I laughed and he sighed and crawled next to me as I tried to answer emails.

"Y/n" he spoke and I typed on my computer. "Yes Mason" I asked and looked at him. "Come lay with me" he frowned and I rolled my eyes. "I'm answering emails" I told him and began to type again. "Pleeeeeeeease" I wined and put his hand on my computer and tried to close it. He got off the bed and and came around to my side and grabbed the computer from my hands.

"Mason" I yelled as he closed it and set it on my desk. "No need to yell babe" he shook his head and I crossed my arms. He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style.

"Mason put me down." I demanded and he walked out of our room and down the stairs. He chuckled as I grabbed on to his neck. "Dont drop me" I looked in to his eyes amd he smiled. "Wouldn't dream of it" he kissed me and we got to the bottom of the stairs and he sat me on the couch.

"That was cute but I have work todo" I told him and stood up. "Noo" he pulled me back down and put his legs on me. "Mason" I grunted as I struggled to get up. "Just cuddle with me" he slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close to him. "Fine" I huffed and laid my head on his chest.

"But just for a few minutes then I have to go back to work" I told him and he hummed in response. I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep on his for the rest of the night.