Jay 4

I heard a knock at my door and I went and opened it. "Hey" Jay greeted me and walked in and push the door shut. He grabbed my face and kissed me. "You ready to go?" He asked me and I took a deep breath and nodded.

"They are so excited to meet you" Jay held my hand and we walked out. We got in his car and drove over to his house. I had been dating Jay for awhile and we thought it was about time I met his parents. We got to his house and we walked up the stairs together. We rang the door bell and a woman open the door. "JJ" she gasped and hugged him.

"Mom this is Y/n" he said as he backed up. "Its so good to finally meet you" she hugged and and Jay laughed. She let go and told us to come in. I met his father and he hugged me too. "My family loves to hug" he laughed and brought me over to meet his younger siblings. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him.

He kissed my cheek and I blushed and looked around to see if anyone saw. His siblings were watching tv and his parents were in the kitchen. "Dont worry" he kissed my neck and I put a hand on his shoulder. "Come on" he laughed and nudged my face and kissed my jaw line. "Ok Let's go" I nodded and he laughed and stood up.

He grabbed my hand and led me into a room. "This was my old room" Jay told me and kissed me. He pushed me and I fell in to a bed with a yelp. "Sshh baby you have to be quiet" he laughed and kissed my lips. "You better lock the door" I told him and he nodded and got up. He locked the door and jumped on me.

I gasped and he kissed me and felt my body. I gasped as his hands went up my shirt and took it off. He sat up and took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. He leaned back down and kissed me and I moaned. "You have to be quiet" he laughed and put his hand over over my mouth. I grabbed on the the covers as he pulled my pants down and my underwear.

He pulled off his underwear and his cock sprung out. "You ready?" He asked and kissed me. I nodded and grabbed his hips and tried to push him toward me. "Needed girl" he shook his head and grabbed my hands and put them beside my head. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and lined up with my entrance. I gasped as his tip touched my clit.

He smiled and chuckled. I closed my eyes and he pushed his member in me. He went in slow as I made my hands in to a fist. He hilted in me and my mouth opened. "You good?" He asked and I shook my head. "Move Jay. Please move" I wined and he pulled out and back in slowly.

He started to speed up and I bit my lip and felt my stomach curle and I moaned out Jay's name. He covered my mouth and I came and he kept thrusting. "I'm almost there" he told me and pulled out and came on my stomach. We both panted and he told me to stay there. He came back with a towel and wiped me off. I stood up and we got our clothes on.

"Hey dinner is ready" his mom walked in and looked at us. We both nodded and she looked around the room and walked out and kept the door open. Jay busted out laughing and I blushed. "I'm glad I had desert before dinner" he winked at me, and then walked out.