Jay 5

"Come on Y/n" he told me as I sat on our bed. "Jay you know I dont like being around that many people" I told him and he grabbed my hand. "I'll have you every step of the way" he told me and I smiled.

He got me off the bed, and I could hear the music next door. Our friends were having a huge house party, and Jay really wanted to go. "Ok" I nodded and he smiled even wider. We walked out and over to Masons house. Jay held my hand as we walked in. Lots of people said hi to us as we walked around.

I could feel my stomach start to knot, being around all these people made me nervous. Jay and I found Mason standing near some girl with a beer in his hand. "Jay!" Mason smiled and hugged him as Jay let go of my hand. "And Y/n" Mason hugged me. I smiled and Jay grabbed my hand again.

"Mason I've gotta take a leak can you please stay with her" Jay asked and Mason nodded. "Of course" He nodded and Jay let go if my hand and Mason slung his arm around my shoulders. "I'll be right back" Jay promised and then walked away. I took a deep breath.

Mason and I started to walk around and he saw some people and told me he would be right back. I looked around, and didnt see anyone I knew. I started to panic and I could feel tears brim in my eyes. I started to walk around and I felt a hand grab my arm.

I turned around and saw Cameron. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded and wiped my tears. "Can you tell Jay I went home" I asked him. I could feel my tears start to wash over my face and he nodded. He let go of me and I walked to the front door with my head down. I stepped out the door and ran back to our house.

I shakily opened the door and ran up stairs, crying. I jumped on the bed and put my head in my hands. I was shaking and sobbing now. "Y/n!" I heard Jay yelled and then the door slammed.

"Y/n!" He yelled again and I could hear the worry in his voice. I looked up and he ran in the room and stopped when he saw me. He walked over and picked me up and sat down and put me on his lap. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" he told me and I cried into his shoulder. He rocked me back and forth and started to sing.

"Wise men say only fools rush in" he sang quietly and kissed my head. "But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin. If I can't help falling in love with you?" He sang and I started to breath normally again.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you" he held me tight and I wiped my eyes.

I stopped shaking and I looked up at him. He had his eyes shut and a tear ran down his cheek.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. For I can't help falling in love with you" he grabbed my hand and finished the song.

He blinked and looked down at me. "Better?" He asked and I wiped his tear away. "Much" I nodded and he scooted down so we were laying down. He kept me close and I laid on him and closed my eyes.