Jaren 16

I was getting ready for school and Jaren would be here in about 10 minutes. I looked at my self in the mirror and I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

I jumped and Jaren walked in. "Who let you in?" I smiled and he walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Your mom. She said you were up here" He smirked and he walked over to me and snaked his hand around my waist. He kissed my lips and I smiled.

"Your early" I told him and he kissed my face and down my neck. "Yea" He nodded and his hands held my hips and he started to push me backwards towards the bed.

"I have a gift" He hummed in my ear and I looked up at him. I walked backwards and I hit the bed. "Lay down baby" He spoke softly and I raised an eye brow.

"My mom is home, and we have school in 10 minutes" I spoke and he pushed me on to the bed and I grunted as I landed on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as he kissed my face. "Your mom left as she let me in" He whispered and I put my hands on his shoulders. "We have to go to school" I told him and he reached down and started to reach his hands down to my pants.

I gasped as he unbuttoned them with one swift motion. I quickly grabbed his wrists with my hands and I looked up at him. "Jaren" I said breathlessly and he raised an eye brow and looked down at me.

"Gonna let go?" He asked me and I squeezed with wrists. "No I like being in control" I giggled and he chuckled.

"You know your not" He spoke and sat up and straddled my lap. I let go of his wrists and he grabbed mine with one hand and held them above my head. He reached in to his pocket and held something in his hand.

"What is it?" I asked him and he smirked and tugged at my pants to get them down. "You text me when you want to leave school" He told me and I was confused.

He opened his hand and I saw a tiny pink egg with a string on the bottom. "Jaren. I-I have a Chem test last period" I spoke and he smiled. I tried to sit up and he kept me held down.

He pulled my underwear down and licked his lips. "Do we have to do this? What if people hear it?" I asked nervously. "They wont. It's the new one" He told me and spit on the egg.

I was starting to get very wet and he knew it. He looked down and then up at me and smirked. I blushed and she licked his lips.

"Alright. Ready baby?" He asked and put the soft egg up to my entrance an I gasped, "Keep going" I moaned and I heard him chuckle. He pushed it in slowly and her rubbed my pussy a little bit.

"That went right in" He told me surprised and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I gasped again as I stood up. He pulled up my underwear and my pants.

"Ready to go?" He smiled and I sighed and nodded. "Jaren please don't do it a lot. I know this is all-" I stopped and held on to him as it started to vibrate in me.

It was low and he smiled an evil grin. "Come on" He spoke and it shut off. We walked out to his car and we both got in and drove to school. He kept it off the whole way there. We parked in the parking lot and he turned off his car and looked at me.

"Now if you want it to stop, you text me and we can go home. To my house" He winked at me and I nodded. "Ill make it" I rolled my eyes and leaned over to him.

I put my hand on his leg and I kissed his lips. I bruised my hand against his bulge. He gasped and grabbed my hand. I smiled and got out of the car. He followed me and I felt the egg turn on and I stumbled a little bit but kept walking.

It started to brush against my clit and I pulled up my pants to try and fix it. "Hey" He spoke and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Its sensitive" I wined.

"I mean were here right now. We could just leave" he shrugged and I shook my head. "If I make it the whole day then you have to buy me food for the next week" I told him as we walked in.

"And if you tap we get to do what I want tonight, and every night this week" He wiggled his eye brows and I shuttered a little bit.

"Deal" I spoke and it was still on in side of me on a low setting. He kissed me and I leaned in to him. I touched his cock again and he groaned, as i backed up.

"Dangerous game little girl" He told me in a whisper. "Hey get to class!" I heard a teacher yell and I pushed away from him and and walked to class.

_____________________________________
FYI my principle read this after he found it and said "it was well written"
Kill me and put me in a hole. I wanna die. :D