Cameron 21

"Cameron I'm home" I called as I walked in and shut the door. I took my hair down and Cameron walked from the kitchen and put his hand on my wasit and kissed my lips.

"How was work?" He asked and I sighed. "It was horrible as always" I sighed and started to walk away. He stepped closer and had both of his hands on my wasit so I stood in front of him.

"Anything I can do to make it better?" He asked me and I smiled and stood on my tip toes and kissed him. "Maybe. Do you know any magic tricks?" I asked and he chuckled as I walked to the kitchen.

"I know how to make 9 inches disappear 3 ways" he told me and I looked back at him and turned red a little bit.

"The boys wanna go out tonight" he spoke and walked into the kitchen after me. I slumped over a little and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Come on baby. Just for tonight." He hummed and I brought my hands up and ran them against his thighs. "I'll make you breakfast in the morning" he offered and I turned around.

His arms were behind my neck and I had my arms around his waist. "How do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?" He asked and smiled at me.

"You are so bad" I put my hands on his chest and pushed him a little bit. "Yea and you love every bit of it" he licked his bottom lip and bent down to kiss me.

"What time do we have to leave?" I asked him and he kissed my lips. "At like 8 I think. Were meeting them at a bar" he told me.

"Sounds good." I told him and opened the fridge. "You know" he spoke and glided over to me. I grabbed out juice from the fridge and he stood in front of me behind the counter.

"That outfit would look amazing on the bedroom floor. It's like 6" he told me and he walked over to me and I laughed. "No way. I'm so tired and if I have to go out after I'll be mad" I told him and he frowned.

"Damn my dick knocks you out huh?" He chuckled and I smiled. "You know I hate these pickup lines." I told him and he shrugged.

"Fine no fun time. Is there anything else you wanna get off your chest?" He asked me. "I think I'm ok" I nodded and he hummed and smiled.

"You wanna commit a sin for your next confessional?" He asked me and laughed. I set my cup down and walked to our room. I took a shower and got changed.

"God damn those legs" Cameron whistled as he buttoned up his shirt. I stood in the mirror beside him and pulled up the end of my dress a little.

"What time do they open?" He asked and his arm slinked around my wasit. "Why are you like this today? Even before I went to work?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I just love you" he told me and kissed my cheek. "You know what I love that shirt. And I love you too" I told him and he smiled and ran his hands down the front of if.

"It is pretty nice. I think I stole it from Mason" he shrugged. "Can I try it on when we have sex later?" I asked and he looked down at me. My face turned red and I shook my head as I walked away. "That gave me a boner. Yes ma'am you can" he called as I walked out the door.