Mason 8

"Mason" I called his name. "I'm in here love" he called and I walked in to his recording room. "Are you streaming?" I asked him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat on his desk. "Yea" he nodded and covered the camera and took off his head phones.

He turned to me and pulled me on to his lap. "Are we doing something dirty?" He whispered and I smiled and shook my head. "I just wanted to ask If you wanted to go out tonight" I told him and his face lit up.

"Yea let's do that" he nodded. "Amazing" I kissed him and then got off of him. I walked out and got ready. I got dressed and he came in and got ready. "Hey" he smacked my ass and I jumped a bit. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I hate when you do that" I glared at him and he kissed me again and let go. "Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked out to the car. We drove his car to one of the bars down town and walked in and started to drink.

We danced and had some more drinks. "Hey" I poked Mason with a hiccup. He turned around with a drink in his hand and smiled. I was a bit tipsy, so I sit down and rested my head on his shoulder. "You ok?" He asked and I heard him laugh a little. I groaned and shook my head and then looked at him.

"I'm a little woozy" I smiled and then giggled. "Woozy?" He repeated and I nodded as he stood up. "You wanna go home?" He asked and I looked up. "No. I. Was about to. Order another drink" I hicuped some more and he smiled.

"Bartender" I called and Mason wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me off the seat. "Your done lushy" he told me and I sighed. "Thanks dad" I laughed and we started to walk out of there and on to the side walk.

The cold air bit at my bare skin and I huddled closer to him. "Masey" I said and he looked down at me. "Yea?" He asked and unlocked my door. "I love you" I smiled up at him and he nodded. "I love you too" he kissed me and I smiled and sat in the car.

He got in and we started to drive. "Massssonnnn" I unbuckled my seat belt and leanded over to him. "I'm trying to drive" he told me and I kissed his cheek and his neck, and put my hand on his leg. "Y/n" he warned and I giggled and kissed him again and sat back down.

"You smell like whiskey" he told me and I nodded and laid my head against the window closing my eyes.

"Y/n" he shook me and I heard the car turn off. His door opened and then closed and my door opened. "Carry me" I told him and he chuckled and put his arms under me and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around him and he shut the door and we walked up our steps.

"Oh Y/n" he smiled and I opened my eyes. He walked in the house and to our bed room. He set me in the bed and I wouldn't let go of his neck. "Lay down with me" I giggled and he smiled and crawled over me and laid down.

I snuggled close and laid my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and I closed my eyes again. "Good night" he told me and I fell asleep.