Eric 15

I washed the dishes and I heard foot steps. "You dont have to do those" I heard a voice and I turned around and saw Eric standing there.

"No it's fine. I like doing dishes" I told him and he hummed. He grabbed a towel and started to dry them and put then away.

"So" Eric spoke and he walked back over to me as I did the dishes. "So?" I asked and he smiled. "I hear you smoke?" He asked and glanced at me and I nodded.

"Yea I've got a couple cigarette left if you want one" I told him and his eyes lit up. "Maybe later, but uh. Do you do anything else?" He asked and I looked at him. "Weed sometimes" I shrugged and he turned to me and smiled.

"Awesome. Do you want some?" He asked and I chuckled. "I dont have any cash" I shook my head and he smirked. "I didnt ask if you had money. I asked if you wanted to smoke some weed" he spoke and I smiled.

"Uh. Sure" I nodded and he smiled. "Cool. Let's finish these then we can" he told me and I nodded. I was a little nervous, but Eroc seemed ok. We got done and he told me to sit in the living room as he got his stuff.

"Are we smoking?" Mason walked in and sat down beside me and I looked at him and shrugged. "No clue" I told him and he hummed and turned on the tv. Eric came back out and he looked at me then Mason.

"Come on Y/n" he spoke and I stood up and walked behind him. We got to his room and I sat in a chair and he sat on the bed.

"I rolled a blunt. I'm kinda shit tho" he shrugged and handed it to me. I looked at it and it looked ok. Packed full too. "Here" he spoke and handed me a lighter.

"Me first?" I asked and shook my head. "Yea you first. Do you know how to roll?" He asked and I nodded. "Yea" I chuckled. "Ok you take first hit and you can repay me and show me how to roll" he spoke and I smiled.

"Deal" I nodded. I smelled the weed and it was pretty strong. I lit it and took 2 puffs. It burned the back of my throat a little bit and I coughed. He smiled and as I handed it to him.

A couple people came in and took hits off of the blunt then left. "Your gonna stay?" He asked me and I nodded a little bit. "Yea I think so. I was an ass before" I shook my head and looked down.

"Were all assholes" he chuckled and I shrugged. "Well I hope I can stay." I sighed. "Why wouldn't you be able to?" He asked confused. "Dont I have to talk to Ryan or Sam?" I asked him and he laughed and shook his head.

"Nope. Your just here now. Part of the family" he nodded and he tilted his head a little. "But you seem very cool" he nodded and I laughed. "Thanks you too" I nodded.

"Ryan will probably make you get a real job. No stealing or anything" he told me and I nodded. "Of course not" I nodded and he handed me the blunt. I took a couple hits and handed it back.

I stayed in there for another hour or so and we finished the blunt as we talked. I looked at him and I let out a deep breath and I stood up.

"You good?" He asked and I nodded. "I think I might go to bed, but this was really fun" I told him and he smiled and stood up along with me.

"Were glad your gonna stay, and dont worry, were all pretty chill" he shrugged and we walked to the door. "I owe you one" I smiled and he nodded once.

"And you gotta show me how to roll" he reminded me and I nodded. "Of course. Good night" I told him and he smiled. I walked out of his room and the door was shut.

I walked to my room and I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

_________________________________
I hope you guys liked this little series. If so i might do another one soon.  :D