Matt 2

"Come on it'll be fun" I told Matt as we sat beside each other on the couch. "A drive in movie? Why wouldn't we just watch a movie at home?" He asked me and I huffed.

"Come on there playing The Wizard Of Oz" I shook his arm and he looked at me. "Ok. Just for you" he smiled and I kissed him and jumped off the couch with a smile.

The day passed and it was almost time for us to leave. We had snacks and drinking already in the car. "Were gonna be late" I told Matt and he walked to the door.

"No we wont. We'll get the seats a couple rows back the perfect ones" he kissed my cheek and we walked out the door. We got in his car and we drove and we parked.

We turned the radio to the right station and we sat in his car. He had his arm around me and we were eating snacks. We sat close to each other and enjoyed the movie.

About half way through the movie he scooted to the side and took off his jacket. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"This movie is boring" he told me and threw his jacket in the back. "What?" I asked and smiled. He looked at my body and then back up to my eyes.

"You wanna make a movie?" He asked and my jaw dropped slightly. "Matt" I spoke breathlessly and he smiled. He got closer to me and kissed my lips.

"Come on" he spoke and I looked around but it was dark out and the only light was from the huge screen. "We cant. Not here" I told him and he climbed over the seat and into the back.

He grabbed my hand and pulled it lightly. "You are crazy" I told him as I climbed over the seat. He put his hand on my chest and pushed me down to lay on the seat. He was straddling my hips and he smirked. "I know I am" he smiled and he bent down and kissed my neck.